In The Morning

It was honestly soo good and the concept fitted them so well.

I agree that this is Chaeryeong's era but I gotta admit Yuna made me fangirl so hard too. Chaeryeong had her moments like her red hair, when they move their hips in the dance break, which was so satisfying to watch, or the prechorus but Yuna also stood out a lot in the mv and with the catchy 'ring ding ding ding ding'.

She's so pretty😩

I also feel like Lia and Yuna, plus her, fit this concept more than Ryujin and Yeji

I also feel like Lia and Yuna, plus her, fit this concept more than Ryujin and Yeji. It reminds me of TXT's Can't You See Me or Puma concept which were amazing and I loved it.

My favorite part was definitely the pre-chorus. Lia and Chaeryeong's voices together sound so good and it was a blessing to my ears!!

The song was kind of short but I still enjoyed it. I think the rap could have been better but if you listen to the side tracks, I think you can appreciate the rap more.

This was my first time listening to Itzy's side tracks and I was shocked. Ngl I thought they would be girly or sound childish but they weren't. The songs sound so mature in this album, I absolutely recommend them!

I saw a lot of people disappointed with the song 🥲 What do you guys think about it?