Blackpink Live Stages *offensive*

⚠️Please leave if you're too sensitive lmao.

DISCLAIMER: I was watching Blackpink's mr removed in DKWTD so I'll give my opinion based on that. I don't know how their live stages sound like now tbh...

Blackpink's live vocals are nothing new. Everyone talks about it. Everyone is curious about it. And I'm just another person🙃

So...let's get it!

This was one of the comments I saw in one video.

Is this person even AWARE that EVERY kpop idol has to do that? And they DO it??

Blackpink's live voices suck for me and a lot of blinks say what the comments says (I mean 12K people—)

This is probably one of the reasons why I don't stan Blackpink.

They have easy choreography..yet their lives aren't that well?😬

I mean— ISN'T THAT WHAT TRAINING IS FOR?? To prepare an idol to debut?

If Rose doesn't have the 'capacity of resisting' her voice while doing easy choreography, why even debut in first place?

I hate comparing groups with other groups but like other groups have such stable vocals in stage with HARD choreographies..yet they aren't recognized for that?!

MCND just debuted with Ice Age and let me tell you that they're stable af.

You can watch their dance practice on youtube to see that their debut choreography IS NOT easy.

Also, I was watching NCT's Mr Removed too cause I was curious and I don't understand how they can hit a high note after dancing roughly. I mean..I would be panting, but no, they're chilling. And the fact that Sungchan sounds so good in his debut stage omg skdjsid

Even Itzy has stable live vocals— 💀💀

Now, like I said, this is my opinion based on DKWTD performance.

Someone please explain to me why they got famous in 2018?? I can see their popularity now after the album released but with Dx4?🥴

Anyways, don't attack me blinks. Peace!❤️