Life Goes On + Covid-19

I don't hate Life Goes On but I can't listen to it. Whenever I listen to it, I get a sad and depressed vibe and it's just kind of annoying since I've been so happy since 2021 started. Even tho, it has been like less than 2 weeks, I already got to experience some new stuff which is amazing for a new year.

I know the song isn't to hype everyone and get them to dance cause it has a very beautiful meaning, but I can't listen to it cause I'm just trynna forget about the pandemic and just continue with my life as if I'm unstoppable.

I forget there's a pandemic until I get updated with armys and life goes on ;-; The pandemic hasn't really affect me personally, except that I can't see my family and friends. But I'm fine at home. I can't complain when I have everything I need to live and survive this miserable world.

I'm not being selfish, cause I know there's people out there who are getting infected with covid and without knowing it, infect their relatives and people in the family die.

Life Goes On is supposed to do that actually I guess(?) Our lives go on even when we feel like it's the end of the world. Typing this right now, I get a mixed of feelings. I don't want to listen to the song cause I kind of already got the message they were trying to tell us.

This sounds nonsense and stupid af but whatever you guys think, just leave it in the comments, disagree or do whatever you wanna do. Just take care of yourselves, stay at home and be careful. Peace!✌️