#13 king?

the car ride was so much fun, we sung the whole way home and Rachelle Ellis mum (the one who picked us up ) was an amazing singer so we had a car chore. i wondered if my um would be similar. i remember Halley my best Friend from town, her mum was a super stricked and always over thinking her self. 

we arrived at Ellie's house. all of us including, Kate, Lorna, Tynisha, Harriett, and Traci where carrying a load of bags and pillows all trying to keep them of the red dirt. 

my name was called from somewhere. when i looked up i saw over the fence that was an odd twenty meter from me was Leo... my heart picked up but then hit rock bottom. hes not meant to know im next door. he was in his school uniform still and smiling like an idiot. all us girls just froze. i herd T swear silently. i looked abound to the girls for help. this is so bad. hes gonna get annoyed for me not telling him, or even hell know who pulled the prank. little did we realize the right behind him was miss stuck-up. she was riding a beautiful chestnut, like wow! it had its head low and the strides were so deep and eligen... "Hannah! come here!" all the girls shrug and shake their heads in despair. i drop my things in a puff of dust and lazy jogged over to the fence. oh my god his so cute. "hey, kylie told me you where going on a sleepover, how come you didn't say she was next door to Emily?" he joked. an idea popped up in my head. this could still work! "i didn't even know. i don't think anyone knew." gosh thanks miss Gillian for your amazing drama teaching. i looked over his strong, muscular... um... shoulder! to Emily who rode this horse on such a loose reign. Leo looked to and picked up a smile "that's Running Royal, its funny cause his names king" i looked with my mouth dropping. he was SO perfect! Leo saw my expression and frowned "are you okay?" i ignore the question " who's that lady over there?" i point to the women in the middle of the arena she was instructing Emily who rode around one handed. "ohhh" Leo nods "that's Mollie shes a breeder. Emily's seeing if she likes king, to buy." i jump up and lunge my hands on his.... shoulders! stop it Hannah! "what?!" i shriek "you mean his for sale!" Leo steps back so I'm leaning over the fence. "Hannah i thought you said you would like to stay away from horses for awhile?" i let go and shrug "i feel like its never enough. my whole life has been horses so giving them up...? my head wont allow it. its weird, i know" leo smiles "so if we buy you king you'd do western pleasure and radios with me?" i smile and hug him over the fence. oh my gezzes I'm so over the moon. 

then i stop. "but Emily obviously likes him. its gonna be hers over night," Leo stop's then out of the blue, came the words i never expected to come from a loyle guy was "leave that to me. at twelve meet me here with someone else." like that he waved goodbye and walked into the center of the arena.

when i turn around i see all the girls sitting on the trampoline eating cookies and examining my every move. i run up and told them everything! they squealed with excitement then i got a cookie!

tonight was gonna be fun...

----------------

me and Harriet jumped the fence and stood in the middle of the sandy arena. we soon saw Leo walk out the house. i still couldn't believe he was going against his girlfriend to get something for me! *drawling*....

a tap on my shoulder and me and Harriet jumped into the others arms, covering each others mouth. it was Leo. few. "hey guys." we both kinda giggle at the state we were just in, like come-on were both girls. "hey Leo." Harriet signings threw a huge smile. Leo began to walk off into the dark. Harriet and i still cuddling followed him. we jumped a couple more fences and weaved threw bushes till we found the stables, the block would make so much more seance if it went pitch black and every noise you hear you quickly look to see if the cost is clear. when we got to the white barn door Leo pulled it open to see all twelve stables. then in the corner of one a gelding popped his big blazed face up along with all the other horses. i ran over to the horse. at first king pulled his ears back then slowly found the piece of carrot i had smuggled. i stroked his broad quarter horse head. "why are we here?" Harriet complained. i hadn't realized Leo stood behind me the whole time. "to show cus the mighty king." i froze. cus? as in cousin? ahhhhhh! my heart just slapped its self. i decided to ignore it maybe he meant cus as in brus as in mate as in good friend. well ill hold on for a while. "what i really wanted to tell you guys is that Mr king is afraid of the good old plastic bag! Emily kept him over night to see... well because she can." he laughed. "then why do you date her?" states Harriet. dam you Harriet! Leo looks at Harriet and so do i, both of us shocked at what she said, mostly me because she knows i like him. "because... i like her, and she rides horse." he stammers. well that was awkies. "anyway" Leo broke the thick, thick, thick ice "tomorrow I'm gonna make Emily fall off-" 

"so much for liking her." Harriet had her arms folded, she wasn't dealing with the Emily situation a well as me. she hated the fact that he didn't notice me as more then family. were not even related. Leo told us the whole plan. 

the last two months has had a lot of secrets, hurt, drama, plans! this is just beginning.

okay so shazzie here.

omg I'm so happy that the books finely started. it took such long time to actually get King into the story. but now i hope you all hanged in. but that's a book. trust me the next book is full of SO much more horses and riding and.... traveling? hahaha. love-it-vote-it-read-it!.