A/N

Okay so imma just start this with a...

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! SOOOO MUCHHHHH!!!

stop blushing! i know you are!

*serious face* i also know i dont post allot of these things (what dose A/N even mean, like i see soo many people using it so.... yeah :D) and imma writing this for a heads up, im soo thankful to you guys and i don't get to thank you enough... THANNNNKKKKSSSSS!!!!! 

and i have a problem, were coming to the end of the book and i just wanted to inform you guys  Im not sure about doing another book, because i always had plans to do another one but im just not getting any encouragement which brings me to the thought "dose anyone actually like this book?" because iv'e always had my doubts... like this whole book was only meant to be about her getting over her fears and bonding with a chestnut horse, now look what just exploded! plus a really long dragging on book!! i know exactly whats gonna happen on the next book though. and i have so many other books i wanna work on but i forbid myself from "too much going on at once".

but... *happy face* im leaving it totally up to you! what would you like? a second book probs about Hannah two years later leaving home with king, Ritchie, and Leo to international country's for rodeoing or i could do a new book about a sassy cowgirl trying to standout in the colours of country society?

anyways love yous!!!!!!! and you! yeah that one right there reading this, i said stop blushing!!! 

happy reads> shazzie <3