#1 county's new

I sat in the passenger seat in uncle T's four wheel drive. It smelt of dirt and horses witch made me a little car and home sick, reminding myself to stay calm and relaxed. I turned my head towards uncle T, he was concentrated on the high way and other trucks speeding passed. I pulled my airplane pillow from behind my neck and fiddled with its tag, "how long till we get to your station? Four hours was a century ago." I complained. uncle T managed to look at the little digital clock under the radio, " that clocks wrong Hannah its another thirty minuets, with this stupid car in front of us." I turned my head towards the small car ahead of us, "probably an old lady driving." I Yuan resting my head on the window. 

things where quiet for a few minuets and staring out the window at wide open spaces flying passed for long periods of time wasn't as boring as i thought i could be, i liked keeping myself distracted, from my thoughts.  

"Hey, Hannah when we get there you can chose one of Maggie's puppy's to keep." With that I jumped up in my seat, "Maggie had puppy's!" I bounced with joy.

"Well, she wasn't meant to, some wild dog got in." He didn't sound to happy about it.

"What breed are the puppy's." I asked,

"Um, Maggie's a kelpie and I think the males some sort of cross of border collie and woof hound. Its messed up."

"Have you seen the male?" I questioned.

"We've been hunting him for weeks, he's hunting the goats and is trying a taste of the horses so you can't blame me for hating the goddamn thing." 

****

When we arrived it was clear that this was no ordinary home. The block was well looked after with the first huge paddocks full of horses. The station was on a small hill, so diving down the drive way felt funny. Uncle T pointed out three new born foals and their mums, while they raced the car. When we got to the bottom of the hill it leveled out the dirt driveway split in half with a Sign saying '(left) house and cabins, (right) stables and horse/hay unloading.' We turned left towards a beautiful white wood, two storied, country house. And sitting on the porch was Aunty Kelly. She had her mousy-brown hair tied in a bun and she was wearing a white shirt with boot cut jeans. I got out the truck and run into her arms, "aunty K!" She smelt like fresh mango's and of course horse. " oh my, you've grown since I last saw you!" She was right I saw her last year at the Christmas party, which was really four months ago but now I was face to face with this average night woman, somehow i grew a lot. She gave her husband a peak on the cheek, then turned to me "come on Hannah, I have so much to show you!"

Thanks for continuing!!! ;)
Its building up now! Also I wouldn't mind if you'd share your books TOO!! great story's come from great inspiration. So enjoy, share and comment plenty to come! Yay!