Note from Me: Plans failing and flying

Heyo guys, im am very sorry to say i am no longer continuing Long Live Cowgirls. Its funny i haven't published a single thing on here since Nov 2016 but idk i was always popping on and cheeking it out to see how my stories were going. When i last posted a chapter over a year ago i had about 3.2 K reads. and since then its gone all the way to 11.4 K without me typing a single word and the book being unfinished. i started Long Live Cowgirls as my first book, and wow i am so proud and thankful to all you readers. the first chapters are me at 13 years of age so you can get why im doing this. i hate to say it but i started writing it for fun and never had a real plan for the book. i can't possibly see an ending without another 500 chapters and dragging you guys along with it just isn't what i want to do. 

So thankyou!! thankyou to everyone for reading this book and yes i will miss Hannah, King, Leo, Richie, Harriet and even Emily but they are always in my head and my heart. i wrote this book on my dreams and wishes and i hoped you liked the confusing journey. 

BUT ITS NOT THE END!😁 I'm soon publishing a new book, one with better spelling and grammar, one with more meaning and mystery, one with deeper characters and longer chapters two lol. i Love you all and stay with me for all my improvements ❤️