Chapter 39

All three of us Cole,Alec and I tense as his words sink in. From the corner of my eye,I see Cole gulp. And is he sweating??

"I-it do-doesn't really b-bother me,Mr. Grey" Alec stutters and shifts uncomfortably under Mr. Grey's gaze.

"Really? It would've have bothered me. Well,luckily it's neither yours or Cole's baby" If it is even possible,Cole tenses even more.

Shit,his comment clearly states that he won't be happy if we told him the truth. We-no,Cole is in deep shit.

"Yeah,luckily" Alec breathes before faking out a laugh.

"So Ms. Banes,is the father of the baby taking care of you?" He asks me,his gaze making me feel like I'll say something stupid and he'll smack me to next year for it. I think I might have peed a bit.

I quickly break eye contact with him to look at Cole before looking at him again. "Yes and no" I mentally face palm at my answer. Great,now he is going to pry for more information.

"And why is that?" I knew it!

"Honestly he doesn't take care of me,Mr. Grey" His eyebrows shoot up at my words. "He just buys me baby stuff and that's the end of it. He only came once to my monthly appointments because he just recently started owning up to his mistake" I say.

"Aren't those baby stuff enough for you? I mean,what more do you want from the poor guy? There isn't much he can do at this moment because the baby isn't even born yet" My eyes widen at Cole's voice and I looked at him.

"Well why didn't he wear his big boy pants and inform his parents about the mistake he has made. Maybe they would be able to help him" I snap and glare at him.

"What if his parents aren't going to be too happy to hear that their son has made a girl pregnant?" He grits out and glares back at me.

"Where do I fit in there? I told my parents and they supported me. I even told my brother who might I add you know very well and he wasn't pleased but ended up supporting me. I've owned up to my mistake and yes I expect him to do the same. No matter the circumstances" I hiss,my blood boiling.

"Guys-"

"You need to understand that the guy may be dealing with a lot of shi-stuff and he needs to figure them out before he can right his wrong" He cuts Alec off. I notice how he didn't say shit or cuss ever since his father arrived. It's that bad huh?

"Do you know this guy,Cole?" Mr. Grey asks,amused by what just unfolded and crosses his bulky arms over his chest.

"Yes. He's my friend" He lies.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Hmm" Mr. Grey hums and a thoughtful look flashes in his eyes for second before it vanishes.

》》

"Thanks for dinner,Ella. It was lovely" I say as I pull away from her embrace.

She grins at me. "It was a pleasure having you here,honey. Take care okay? And come visit soon" She says and I nod.

"I will" I promise. Turning my attention to Mr. Grey,I smile politely and nod.

"Cole!" He calls,his deep voice vibrating in his chest.

"I'm right here" Cole responds.

Mr. Grey turns and glares at him. "Good. Go with them" He orders him.

"Why?" Cole grumbles but it comes to a stop when his father glares at him even harder.

"Get me some cigarrates on your way back" He slaps a few notes on Cole's open palm before nodding one more time at me and disappeares.

What an unusual man.

Cole mumble profanities under his breath all the way to the car and climbs in the passenger seat. I climb in the back and Alec takes drivers seat.

"Cole" I whisper.

"No" He snaps and I shut my mouth for the rest of the ride.

Okay then.

》》

I'm finally 9 months!! I can't belived I lasted this long without actually ripping my belly open and forcefully pull the baby out.

The last two months were very tough. My back was aching 24/7 and my mood swings have really worsened. My hips have been feeling a little sore lately but I brush the pain of as one of my little body aches.

After the dinner with the Grey's,I was delivered home and things have been slightly smooth. Two weeks after the dinner,Alec asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!!

Cole came to all the other appointments I had. This one time,I fainted because my sugar was low and he blew a fit. He gave me a whole speech of how should be taking care of myself and not just live for shit.

Fuck him.

I also started visiting Ella more since she stays at home all the time and she doesn't have that many 'loyal friends' as she says. She says their all fake bitches. Her words,not mine. I would come over and we would bake and eat our hearts out with ordered food.

I also introduced my mom to Ella and from then they've completely forgotten about me. Even though I knew they'd get along very well,it kinda hurts the way their so close.

Luke has been doing a lot better. He started attending therapy to help him mentally heal and so far it has been working. Our relationship has also gotten better. We haven't reached that level we were before all of this but we're getting there.

We've also graduated from highschool. My highlight of the day was when Alec fell of the stage in a very ungraceful way. I laughed so hard but it all stopped when I heard and saw his arm.

Cringe. It was in the most weird looking angle that I almost puked at the sight of it. His cast is full of my random scribbles and a few words from Cole,Max,my family and his mom. Of course Mr. Grey turned down the chance to sign Alec's cast the second we entered his office. He gave us a very scary glare that made us run back out the door. Shiver.

Right now,I'm at home watching my boyfriend Spongebob and his dumb fuck of a friend Patrick. Mom and Ella are in the kitchen baking cookies and giggling about.

Yet,for the last few days I've been getting this bad feeling. You know that feeling that something bad is about to happen? Yeah. That feeling. I've also been brushing it of yet today,it feels worse. I shrug and continue watching the tv.

Maybe I'm just worried for nothing.

A/N

Dont get mad at me for the next chapter 😣 this is supposed to happen so forgive me 😢

Please remember to vote,comment and share my story😚

Love yall
Fezikhumalo ❤❤❤