Chapter 4

"LUCY!!" My brother's roaring voice makes me jolt awake. What the? "GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF YOUR BED AND COME HELP ME CLEAN UP!!"

"Yes. Yes. Relax" I mumble, climbing out the bed. Just as I stand up,my legs give out and I land on all fours on the floor.

What in the?

I try standing up again only for me to land on my butt. Wait, why am I naked?

I most probably got drunk and stripped before going to bed. I shrug and wobble to the shower.

Is that blood on my bedsheet?

I'm probably on my period.

There is this stinging between my legs. Why does that place hurt? Why are my legs malfunctioning? I'm weird. I shouldn't over think things.

My period does make me even more weirder than normal. That must be the reason my lower body is all weird and all.

Wait are those bruises on my neck? Who would strangle me during my sleep?

Oh my god! What if I was raped?! That would explain the feeling between my legs, the bruises on my neck and the blood on my sheets.

No. No that couldn't have happened. I didn't drink anything last night and I would've known if someone came into my room last night.

I decide to let it go. I'll change the sheets and this pain between my legs will go away.

After my shower I get dressed in my blue jean shorts that have the pockets sticking out on my thighs and a white crop top. I need to take a walk. Get some fresh air in my lungs. I quickly tie my hair in a messy bun and hop downstairs.

Ugh. It's a mess.

Red solo cups decorate the floor, empty beer cans on almost every table and...is that vomit?

Eew. I'm not cleaning that.

"Thank fuck you've finally graced us with your presence your highness" Luke sarcastically says, rolling his eyes as he holds a black bag in one hand and dumps cups, cans, bottles and chip bags inside with the other.

I ignore him, grabbing a black bag too and help him clean up. Sometimes I wish Luke wasn't so well known.

》》

A few hours later, we've deep cleaned the whole house, making sure every nook and corner is spotless. Our parents allow Luke to throw his parties as long as he cleans the house until it's spotless.

Speaking of parents, they should be here in a few hours.

"You and Nora were the talk of the night last night. It was quite disgusting to hear almost every guy talk about how they wanted to fuck my sister" Luke mumbles on the pillow, his body sprawled on the couch, taking up lots of space.

"Well lucky for you, that's not happening again. Last night wasn't fun at all. I don't know how you guys are even able to continuously go through that" I say, taking a bite of my granola bar.

"Mm" He hums before turning his head to look at me. "Did you close the door to your bedroom last night?" He asks and I tense.

Memories from last night come flooding my mind and I cringe at how awkward I was being around Cole.

Then memories of what happened between us in my room flash by.

Oh shit!

Oh shit!

Oh shit!

Oh shit!

I lost my virginity last night!

I lost my virginity to Cole Grey last night!

That explains the blood stain,my wobbly legs and the slight pain in my wooha!

Holy shit!

"Uhm no" I slowly say. Still processing the fact that I had sex with Cole Grey last night. I had sex with my crush! I'm...I don't even know what to say.

Luke snorts. "Figures. Somebody had sex on your bed last night and I think the guy was Cole Grey" He says. I fake a cringe and a shiver of disgust. Dear god.

Luke's loud laughter fills the whole living room as I blush at memories from last night.

I guess it's true when they said that Cole is a sex beast. I never knew I could even bend like that. I didn't know one can have many orgasms in one night. I'm shocked would be an understatement.

The door flies open before I can reply to Luke with a sarcastic remark. My mother comes rushing in like there are zombies outside and attacks Luke and I with kisses.

This is my mother everyone. Brenda Banes. A short but fiesty woman. Sweet but stern. Super affectionate. She has brown hair with specks of white here and there. She is a petite woman. Her warm chocolate eyes that are rimmed with tears stare at us.

I guess you could say we got our mother's looks.

"I missed you so much. Ncaw my babies" She coos, squeezing the life out of me.

"M-mom. Ca-ant b-breathe" I say, roughly patting her back so she can let me go.

"Oh sorry" She says and giggles as she pulls away. I cough a little and nod.

"How was the party?" My dad,Anthony Banes, asks as he kisses my cheek and ruffles Luke's hair, much to his dismay.

"It was good. No scratch that, it was awesome. As always" Luke brags making me roll my eyes.

Stupid.

"That's good. Have you guys eaten anything or were you just waiting for me to cook?" Mom ask, playfully narrowing her eyes at us.

We give her an innocent look and she sighs with a head shake.

"I have the laziest kids in the world" She mumbles, making her way to the kitchen.

"We love you mom!" I yell with a giggle. She waves her hand in dismissal before disappearing in the kitchen as Luke snorts.

Ugh I just really dont want to go to school tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to face Cole all while knowing what we did in my
room last night.

Does he even remember? I'm sure he does, he didn't taste like he had a drop of alcohol. Did it mean something to him just like how it meant something to me?

Cole is known to hump and dump with no strings attached. He has never had a girlfriend in his life and he treats girls like their toys.

Yet I still like him.

It might possibly be the looks but maybe it's also his honesty. Ever since I've known Cole, he has never lied. I'm being serious.

If a teacher asks where he was after he came in late for class, he'd straight up tell him; "I just fucked Mindy in the bathroom" The poor teacher was mortified. He just gave him a warning and continued with the lesson.

Talk about for real honesty. I swear on everything that he hasn't lied since freshman year.

A/N

Just a short chapter.

And a short authors note😉

Love yall
Fezikhumalo ❤❤