Chapter 32

They never came to my room. Not that I care...but. It would have been nice to know that they atleast give a flying fuck about what I practically threw at their faces. I shake my head and get ready to head to the library for my first day out of highschool.

It still feels a bit surreal. The thought of being away from that horrendous school and it's demons feels refreshing. My college application to Edenville University arrived last week and I have been accepted. Though I am thinking of taking a gap year to focus on making some money and get my life in a routine before I can start college. Thank heavens it's just an hour away from here. That way,when I feel like visiting my family I can just drive to here.

I greet the librarian Ms. Evans with a smile and rush to my favourite section of the library. The fictional section.

The smell of books and coffee is strong as I walk through the shelves,running my eyes over the names of the books. My current interest are Werewolves and Vampires. Something about the way these creatures live has got me hooked.

I really wish I was living in a supernatural world. Where supernatural creatures exist and I was a mate to one. What if they do exist yet we are unaware of them? We are to busy focusing on the thought of being super rich and being better than everyone else to notice these creatures.

One can only wish.

》》

A few hours into the book that had caught my eye,my stomach grumbles in hunger. Damn,I didn't even eat breakfast and that is the most important meal of the day.

I place my bookmark in the book,gather my stuff and stretch my limbs. The sound of my bones popping has me groaning as I get up from my seat.

A shadow looms next to me as I rub my neck in pain,my face scrunched into discomfort.

"What are you doing here?" A very very familiar voice asks. I snap my eyes to Cole's as I stare at him in shock.

Isn't he supposed to be in school?

"What are you doing here?" I remark,my belly tumbling in nervousness and sweat trickles down my temples.

Jesus,one look or word from him and I'm already a hot mess. Not even Alec has me feeling this way.

Ugh. Why am I even comparing the two of them? Clearly Cole-I mean Alec,is better than the other.

"I asked you first"

"And I asked you second. Does it matter?" I quirk a brow. He sets his soft and pink lips into a straight and gives me a deadpan look.

"How are you?" He changes the subject,confusing me. Is he bipolar?

"I'm uh fine" I stutter. "How are you?" I clear my throat. Is it getting hot in here?

"I'm doing just fine" It goes silent after that. I avert my eyes and stare at anything and everything besides Cole. His gaze is bringing back memories I had hoped to never bring back.

FLASHBACK;

"Uh fuck yeah" Cole whispers huskily as he moves in and out of me at a very fast pace.

The sound of our skin clapping against each other and my fast heartbeat are the sounds that I hear over our moaning and the music from the party. My toes curl and my eyes roll to the back of my head as I moan out his name.

My belly clenches as the feeling of my orgasm comes close. My head spins as I let go,my body writhing under Cole's. His name rolls out of my tongue like butter. I claw at his back as I gasp at the sensation. Pure bliss bursts through me and I scream.

Holy fuck!!

Cole's movements become sloppier by the minute and soon,he releases into me. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Uhh fuck Lucy" He groans as his body shakes with pleasure.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Heat blooms on my face as I come back to reality. Oh my! My thighs involuntary clench to somewhat soothe the ache between my legs and my nipples harden underneath my shirt.

"What are you thinking about that has you blushing like that?" Cole asks and chuckles. If it is even possible,my face reddens even more.

"Nothing" I lie. If I find out that he has telepathy,I will kill him.

He moves his face closer to mine until I feel his hot minty breath on my lips. I stare at him wide eyed,wondering what the hell is he doing.

"Is it the thought of me ontop of you,giving you pleasure until you feel like passing out?" He whispers. I shiver, close my eyes and bite my lip.

"No" I lie again.

"Stop lying. I hate it when a lie slips out of those pretty little lips of yours" He says as his hand slowly trails up my neck. He pulls my bottom lip out my mouth and bites it. I involuntary moan before mentally scolding myself for that.

"I'm not ly-" Before I can even finish my sentence,his lips are on mine successfully cutting me off.

I stand frozen like a block of ice as I will myself to step away,yet...I can't. Instead,I kiss back. Sparks erupt as my belly gets swarmed with warmth. His lips are so soft and silky,I can't help but let out a breathy moan.

He uses that opportunity to shove his tongue inside my mouth. Man this guy can kiss. I grab his hair,just the way he likes it and pull him closer to me. His hands tightly grab onto my waist as he groans.

Too caught up on th feeling of floating on cloud nine,I don't notice the familiar figure behind Cole,staring at us with hurt and confusion.

I pull away quickly only to find the figure already storming out the library.

Oh shit!