Chapter 35

A/N

We're back to Lucy's POV. I just wanted yall to see things in a different POV during that time.

Please vote,comment and share my book.

Love yall
Fezikhumalo ❤❤

{ p.s song for this chapter is Desperado by Rihanna 🙃}

----------------------------------------

"Shhh. Be quiet" I hiss as I drag a very drunk Cole into my room.

His giant form lands on the carpet with a loud thud and he groans. I slap his head and place a finger on my mouth to indicate that he needs to be quiet. I don't want any of my family members finding out about this. Especially Luke.

He slowly gets up and starts removing his clothes. "What the hell are you doing!" I whisper harshly and shut my eyes.

"Don't worry,sweetheart. I'm not going commando while I'm like this. I sleep with boxers only" He slurs. I sigh and walk out to the kitchen to grap him some Tylenol and water.

When I come back,he is standing infront of my dresser,staring intently at a picture.

"What are you doing?" I ask after I have shut the door. He jumps a bit before dusting of invisible dust off his body. His beautiful body.

Suddenly the room feels a little hot. Memories of him taking me on my bed in this very room flash in my mind and I feel my face growing warmer by the minute.

FLASHBACK:

"Cole" I whimper as he mercilessly thrusts into me from behind.

Never did I think I'd allow myself to be 'hit' from behind. I always told myself that I'll only do the two common positions yet here I am getting pounded while I'm on my knees.

"That's it,sweetheart. Say my name" He groans as his nails dig into my hips in a painful way but I ignore the pain.

I chant his name like a broken record as small gasp leave my mouth. Holy hell!!

I feel myself closer to the edge as I cling onto the sheets for dear life. Ahh fuck! My eyes roll the back of my head as I scream and let go. Pleasure and ecstasy burst through me as I tremble and collapse on the bed breathing like I've just ran a marathon.

Cole grunts as his movements become sloppier and slow down. "Ahh Lucy!" He moans as he comes undone and falls beside me on the bed,breathing hard.

Hot damn.

END OF FLASHBACK .

"Your thinking of that night aren't you?" His warm breath and husky voice bring me out of thoughts. Only then,do I notice how close he is to me.

I stare up at his darkened eyes as my heartbeat quickens and my breathing comes out ragged and short.

"N-no" I stutter. He smirks,knowing that I'm lying.

"I've thinking about it too. Right" He moves his gorgeous face closer to mine so our lips are brushing against each other. "Now" He whispers before softly comnecting our lips.

Sparks erupt on the connect flesh and butterflies swarm my belly as he slowly moves his soft and warm lips against mine.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Is.

Happening?

My eyes automatically flutter close and my arms wrap around his neck as I kiss him back. I know this is wrong. So wrong but why does it feel right. So right.

I moan when his tongue slips into my mouth. Damn. His large hand grabs my hip and pulls me closer as the other is placed on my cheek. It is now that I realise I have missed his embrace. His warmth.

The kiss soon becomes fast and filled with hunger. Oh how I want him so bad right now.

Wait what?

Before I know it,I've pushed him away and created some distance between us. Why the fuck did I just kiss him back? I should have pushed him away sooner.

Oh no. Alec. He-he can't find out. I can't tell him. He likes me and it will break his heart. He can't know. We had just built a foundation for our feelings for each other. I can't just throw all of that away.

"I'm sorry" I hear him mumble and I look at him. He looks...sad and regretful. "I shouldn't have kissed you" He has sobered a little.

"It's okay. Let's just...make sure it doesn't happen again. An-and don't tell Alec. I'll tell him myself" Ha. Like I will. He nods. "Here is some Tylenol and water,drink up while I grab some blankets for you"

I disappear into my closet and grab some blankets and pillows for him.

He makes himself a makeshift bed as I climb under the covers and get comfortable.

"Sweetheart" I hear him mumble after a few minutes of silence and I curse my heart for fluttering at the nickname.

"Yeah?"

"You got the stuff I bought for you right?"

"Yeah. Thank you. You didn't have to"

"No. I should. It's my baby too" He says before going quiet again. "Lucy?"

I sigh. "Yeah?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just scared"

"Scared of what,Cole?" I ask getting quite curious.

"My father. I know Alec has told you about what he does to me so I hope you understand why. If he finds out...I'm a dead man,Lucy. He is going to be so pissed at me that I've impregnated someone again. I promise I'll tell him just...give me time. I'm scared of him.

I want to be there for you and the baby,Lucy but I'm scared. If my father was someone else,I would have taken you to meet him and tell him that the baby your carrying is mine and I'd like to take care of you. Fuck if it was up to me,I would have found us an apartment and made us live together so I can take care of you better. But...I can't. I'm sorry there isn't much I can do about my situation"

Wow. I guess it's true when they say that a drunk man's words are his sober thoughts. Or something like that. Wait did he say impregnate someone again?

"You have another kid?" I ask. It takes a while for him to answer but when he does,his answer has my blood running cold.

"No but I once made a girl pregnant when I was fifteen but she lost the baby after the first month" He says,his voice coated with exhaustion.

"Who is it?" I ask. Silence is the answer I get. "Cole,who is it?" Silence yet again.

He has fallen asleep and left my head filled with thoughts.

I wonder who the girl is. I can't help but feel like I know her. Very well.