Chapter 30

"Alright. See you fourth period,Lucy!" Alec says and kisses my cheek before rushing of,getting sucked into the crowd of students.

I open my locker and a note falls out of it. I watch as it gently sways in the air before coming to a halt on the groung. I strategically bend down to pick it up.

"Fatty" A group of girls cough as they walk past and snicker. I ignore them and blink the tears away before opening the letter.

As I unfold the piece of paper,my mind starts thinking of what could be written inside. Could the note be from Alec? But what would he say?

Okay,no. It is not from Alec. Maybe. What if it's a secret admirer? But who when the whole school hates me? What if it is another letter with insulting words writeen inside again just like the time the school found about about me sleeping with Cole? But those have stopped coming.

Just open the letter,Lucy. There is no creepy clown inside.

I suck in a deep breath and gently let it go as I open the letter.

Meet me behing the gym at lunch. We need to talk. ;) ;)

From: your handsome hunk xoxo

Handsome hunk? Who is that? I shake my head and snort. I geuss I'll see at lunch.

I shut my locker and push my way to my class.

Handsome hunk. LOL.

》》

Lunch is ending in thirty minutes and this mysterious handsome hunk  hasn't arrived yet. I'm beginning to think this was one of the many pranks that are pulled by the jocks.

Stupid jocks.

I sigh and begin walking to the library to catch up on some readin that I should have done a whole thirty minutes ago!!

A hand grabs my arm and pulls me back behing the gym and another one on my mouth to block the screams coming out.

I start panicking. I'm being kidnapped. That note was from some creepy stalker and he has finally caught me. That note was his way to lure me into being with him forever. He is going to make me bare him kids and forcefully marry me so I can never run away. This is it. This is the end of my freedo-

"Hey hey hey! It's me! Relax it's me!" A familiar voice whispers harshly in my ear. I stop struggling with a huff and roll my eyes. "I'm going to remove my hand from your lips now. Don't scream. I mean it" He warns before slowly removing his large hand of my mouth.

As soon as his hand is removed,I turn around and scowl at him.

"You almost killed me you dick!" I whisper yell,slapping him where ever my hands go.

"How did I do that?" He asks,folding his arms on his bulky chest.

"You gave me a heart attack! Did you do that on purpose? Your most definitely paying my hospital bill" I groan.

He rolls his eyes before sighing and running a hand through his silky hair. My hands twitch at the thought of running my hands in his soft hair again and I clench them to stop them from doing something I'll regret.

"Lucy,I'm here to talk about the situation we have and not about the fact that your a scaredy cat" He says,the tone is his voice serious and stern. I clench my thighs and nod. Like the obedient girl that I am.

Damnit.

"Your right" I sigh again. I tuck a strand of hair behind my hair and purse my lips. His eyes gaze at my lips before snapping back up to mine. I roll my eyes. Boys.

"Okay. I'll ask one of the female workers today from my house to go buy some baby stuff then deliver it at your house. And when you ever need something you can just text me. I'll make sure my phone is always with me" He says,mumbling that last part to himself.

"Why do you want to keep this a secret so much? Why can't you just tell your parents that you fucked up? Huh?" I spit,crossing my chicken arms. Such sad arms.

"Don't be a miss goody too shoes on me,Lucy. I know you haven't told your family that I'm the one who impregnated you. Stop being such a hypocrite" He sneers,his dark eyes that resemble a stormy night glare at me as his nose flares in anger.

I hand my head in shame and frown. Touché.

"The day you tell your parents will be the day I tell mine" I weakly say. I wipe a stray tear and look up at him with the hardest glare I can muster.

Fuck I'm so damn weak.

"Don't do things on my account" He snaps. I wince and step away from him like he just slapped me.

"Okay,Cole" I whisper. "Just don't send the baby things with your name on them. Tell the worker to say it's from Alec. I'll inform him on the plan" I tell him before walking away.

I walk a few minutes away from the school before hailing a cab to take me to Bob's Ice Cream Shop. My mind set on going to my favourite relaxing spot.

I climb out the after paying the driver his money and start the journey to my favourite spot. I let the tears fall freely as I press the POWER button on my phone for a long time to switch it off.

The sound of water falling and birds chirping has my mind leaping with joy for finally reaching somewhere where there isn't a single soul.

I sit on the rock and watch the water lilies as the float on the water without a single worry. I envy them. They don't have to worry about mean and stupid teenagers or how they're going to tell their parents about the father of their baby.

The only worry that they have is whether they are getting enough oxygen and sunlight. What a life.