Chapter Ten - What They Have.

Harry sat away from his friends. He didn't want to put a damper on their happiness. He wasn't happy though.

Niall glanced over every few moments to make sure Harry was okay but didn't walk over because he knew Harry wanted to be alone.

"Is Haz okay?" Zayn finally asked.

"Yeah, he's fine. This is his first time out of the house in like a month besides work, uni, and food shopping. He is.... Fragile."

Louis snorted, "I didn't know a cheater could be fragile."

Niall felt a burst of anger. Louis didn't know what he was talking about. "First off, Louis. Harry is not a cheater. You can believe whatever it is that made a stick go up your ass and that has hurt Harry so much. But you will be kind to him or I will personally fly you back to England."

"Ni, I literally saw his mouth on another guy-"

Niall cut him off, "But there are two sided to that story and I didn't see you sticking around to here the other half. You were just looking for a reason to break up with him. And he knows that. It keeps him up at night. He thinks he isn't good enough. And if it's painful to see, I can't imagine how painful it is to endure."

Louis stayed silent. He was frustrated, but Niall is protective.

They bored the flight and of course Harry and Louis were next to each other.

Harry put in headphones and brought his knees to his chest.  He stared out the window so he wouldn't have to face Louis.

The flight was 5 hours long. Once it took off Harry fell asleep. His head dangling in a weird angle, his legs cramped into the corner, and he was shivering.

"Hello love," the air hostess smiled, "can I get ya somethin'?"

Louis glanced at Harry, "Uh yes actually, I was wondering if there were blankets or pillows available?"

The air hostess winked, "For you? Anything." She sauntered off.

Louis reached over and grabbed Harry's head and rested it on his shoulder. When the lady came back, Louis covered Harry and then he relaxed.

It wasn't because Louis was in love or anything. It's because he is nice to Harry. With some fond in there somewhere.

When Harry woke up an hour later, his heart fluttered softly at the feeling of Louis' head resting on top of his and the arms around him. It has been so long since Harry felt affection. Even though this affection was unconscious affection, it was affection nonetheless. Affection from Louis especially.

Harry tried not to move but he did and Louis woke up.

"I'm sorry, Louis, I woke up and I must've fallen asleep on you," Harry rambled. He refused to look at Louis. "I know I just crossed the line and I'm so sorry."

Louis rubbed his eyes, "it's not a big deal Harry. Chill."

Harry felt foolish and small. Louis was so calm, while Harry was upset. He wasn't okay. He wanted Louis to get angry at him or to confess about missing the feeling of Harry in his arms, but he didn't. Instead he let Harry feel rejected, unloved, and unimportant. As if Harry wasn't worth feeling any emotion over.

Harry shifted his body away from Louis and rested his head against the back of his chair. He wanted to cry. Better than that, he wanted to jump off the plane. Anything that would make him feel less like a waste of existence would do.

The plane was starting its descend when Harry finally pulled himself together. He wanted to call him mum and cry to her, but he's a big boy now.

The hotel suite they're staying at has four rooms. Harry picked the one with the window view of the sidewalk with people walking around the blocks of shops.

Niall wanted to hit up the most popular club after they finished unpacking, claiming that was the easiest way to get acquainted with Australians.

Harry opened his suitcase and began hanging shirts up in the closet. And then he put his skinny jeans on the shelves. He grabbed the bag he brought dedicated to his hair, because he quite likes the look and feel of bandanas. Inside was a tattered dried-out flower crown. He didn't know he packed it. It must have stuck to one of the bandanas. He placed it on his head and looked in the mirror. He wanted to cry.

"Now I'm beautiful," he told himself.

Niall called his name from the family room.

After placing the crown on the edge of the bed, Harry changed into a white tank top, skinny jeans, and a beanie. He then met Niall and Louis in the living room.

"Zayn is trying to make himself look attractive. It's all ready late because of timezones. But apparently 'beauty doesn't care about timezones' or whatever," Niall huffed before heading to the bathroom to pressure Zayn into getting ready faster.

"Harry...."

Harry jumped at the mention of his name and let his eyes flicker up to see Louis.

"I don't want this trip to be awkward. So do you think we can just be civil and put the fighting on hold?"

Harry nodded. He didn't understand though. He isn't fighting with Louis. Louis hates him. Louis is the one doing the fighting.

Niall emerged with Zayn looking God-like per usual. "Let's go get smashed!"

Harry was planning on doing exactly that.

-
A/N

Helllooo!

Dedicated to AlaskaMilkTea because she was the first with an awful joke.
If you want a chapter dedicated to you, leave an awful joke and these jokes will be featured through out the rest of the book.

It's 2:10 and I have school tomorrow so quick note.

Follow my instagram: larrywanks
And also my twitter: larrywanksx

My birthday is this Tuesday Feb. 17th and I'm going to be 15 wooooo.

And goodnight.

Muah
-larrywanks