Chapter Eight - What They Had

(shit is gonna go down)

Three months ago.

Louis: 21

Harry: 19

-

It has been amazing for both sides of "Larry". They were happy together. Nothing could seem to put a kink into their relationship. And I mean the bad kind of kink not the sexual kink.

Niall had taken to calling them Larry every time someone spoke of his "OTP". He had to explain to them what  "ship" and what "OTP" meant. It was kind of weird to Louis.

Louis and Harry worked the same shift at Starbucks. They would mess with people together and just laugh.

They moved in with each other and every night they felt like they were having a sleepover.

Harry was the little spoon and Louis would cradle him and they'd fall asleep linked to each other in some way. Their dreams were happy and serene.

They were in love. The best kind of love. The happy kind of love.

They argued, but never too severely. It was always solved within an hour and making up was fabulous.

Nothing was wrong. Until that one night.

Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn, who was Niall's friend, were all going out to the Funky Buddha.

It was this new club that Louis arch rival - Liam, who was friends with Niall - loves. Niall persuaded everyone to go.

Harry has always enjoyed dancing and getting wasted off his ass, but Louis liked to be more chill. So when they arrived, Louis and Zayn sat down at a table after getting a pint.

"Louis! Come dance with me?" Harry flashed puppy dog eyes.

"No, I'd rather sit with Zayn. I had a stressful day at work."

Harry groaned, "Which is why you should come and dance with me," Harry pulled Louis to him, "They say my moves are quite relaxing."

Sighing, Louis pulled away, "I'm sure they do. Harry, I'm not in the mood. I'd rather sit with Zayn," He nonchalantly put his arm around Zayn.

"You'd rather spend time with a guy we met today instead of spending time with your boyfriend?" Harry asked incredulously.

"Basically."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Fine. I'll go have fun by myself." He spat, slightly hurt that Louis chose Zayn over him. Zayn was very attractive too. More attractive than Harry would ever be. Harry was angry as he stomped to the bar and downed a few shots before heading to the dance floor.

The air was hot and sweaty. Harry was moving to the music when someone ground on him from behind. He didn't mind because there was so many people you had to grind on everyone in your proximity. Harry was crotches and butts all over him, not that he cared. The man smelled like Louis, which is an intoxicating smell.

He knew it wasn't Louis because he could see Louis at the table with Zayn and Niall. Niall was snogging some lad while Zayn had his arm resting on the back of Louis' chair. He must've said something funny because Louis started laughing.

Harry spun around to see an average looking lad grinding on him. The man leaned in whispering "Hello cutie, you here alone?"

Looking at Louis laughing with Zayn, Harry sighed. "Apparently." He replied.

"What a pity. You're too precious to be out here for anyone to grab. I'm Max."

"Harry," He replied.

Max smiled, brown eyes melting. "Well Harry, could I get you some shots?"

Twenty minutes later, Harry couldn't see straight and he was dancing rather awkwardly. Max was dancing with him. They were both wasted off their asses.

Max started to kiss down Harry's neck.

"Wait, no I have a boyfriend," Harry pushed Max away.

Max grabbed Harry's arms, "And I have a girlfriend, but neither of them seem to be here." He gripped Harry's hair softly and pushed his lips onto his own. Harry couldn't pull away.

Suddenly, Harry was being pulled back. He was gracious to whoever saved him as he gasped for air and grimaced at the taste left in his mouth. He would prefer other people's tongues to stay away from him. Unless they're Louis because Jesus Christ the things Louis can do with his tongue.

"Harry what the hell? I told you I just wanted to hang out not be cheated on!" Louis exclaimed.

"Excuse me but who the fuck-"

Louis turned to Max, steam literally coming out of his ears, "You can stop speaking because that tongue has done enough."

"Louis, let me explain-"

"No let me explain, you are unbelievable. When you love someone you don't kiss someone else. You don't shove your tongue down someone else's throat. I'm so fucking angry. I cannot believe you'd do that to me. I'm done. We're done."

Harry sprung into action. "Louis think about what you're saying."

"You didn't think about what you were doing! I can't be with a cheater Harry."

"But I didn't-"

Louis shook his head and walked away with Zayn.

Zayn the perfect lad.

Niall pulled his mouth away from that one person to come to Harry's rescue.

"Niall-" Harry's voice broke.

"I know." Niall replied and gathered Harry in his arms.

They probably looked weird, Niall carrying a 5'11 foot boy out of a club, but it was necessary.

"Sorry I'm cockblocking you."

Niall chuckled, "It's okay," he said as he took Harry to his house.

-
A/N

I'm so tired.

I'm pleading you to comment because they make me smile and I could really use a smile.

I'm awful at updating I know. I didn't know how to make this whole thing go down and its probably awful bit I'm tired.

So yeah.

muah
XxDimples