Chapter Fifteen - What They Have

Louis sat on the floor. Not wanting to leave Harry alone with the manwhore. Ashton and Niall were playing FIFA and Ashton wasn't kidding when he said he was rubbish at it. Michael was playing with Harry's hair and Harry lied with his eyes closed enjoying the attention. Louis used to play with his hair all the time.

Niall crushed Ashton big time. "Who wants to face me next?"

"Louis should," Harry said, "I remember one time when I was 15, I somehow beat Louis at FIFA and he yelled a curse word and his mum came in...." Harry trailed off remembering the rest of that day. Louis caught eyes with Harry. They just stared for a moment, both of their hearts aching. Then, Niall cleared his throat making both of them jump.

"Wanna play Louis?"

Louis shrugged taking the controller from Ashton.

Michael noticed Harry looking upset and started to commentate on where does Harry think he should get his next tattoo.

Louis kept getting distracted by Harry's fingers travelling across Michael's skin. Michael would lean into Harry's touch. He would giggle and shy away from Harry when his fingers traced over a spot that tickled. And Harry would smile largely poking lightly at the spot.

"Yes! In your face!" Niall yelled bringing Louis' attention back to the screen where Niall had just scored.

Louis nodded, accepting the loss. Harry was now looking at Louis wondering why he was losing. He had never lost before.

The game ended with Niall winning, but Louis didn't care as long as he could get Harry away from Michael.

"Michael! It's your turn to face Niall," Louis said. Michael shrugged and got up.

Harry sat up straight on the couch and Louis sat next to him. "Do you think we could talk later?"

"I don't see why we would have to. I've said my piece."

Louis breathed, frustrated. "But I have something I want to say."

Harry shrugged and focused on the game between Michael and Niall. He really liked Michael. He wishes he didn't have to go back to the UK and deal with everything he left there. He wished he could see what kind of adventure he could get up to with Michael and Ashton. Maybe it'll replace the memories of Louis.

Zayn came through the door with bags of junk. He spread it out on the table in front of them. Louis noticed the chocolate syrup and ice cream and whipped cream.

"Jeez Z, you got everything for a body...."

"Sundae," Harry finished for Louis looking at him.

Louis' heart felt as if was going to burst with emotion. God he missed Harry. He missed him so much. "I'm.... I'm gonna go." Louis left and locked himself in his room.

Everyone sat there awkwardly.

"Uh, he'll be fine."

Everyone continued playing games and Liam went to go check on Louis.

Liam tried to open the door, but noticed it was locked. He rolled his eyes and took a credit card out of his wallet and slid it in the crack, unlocking the door.

Louis was on the bed curled up.

"You okay buddy?"

"I...... I love him. Make him come back to me. Why is it you checking on me, but not him? Why did I ruin everything?"

Liam sat on the bed, "I dunno mate. It was pretty stupid of you."

Meanwhile, Harry was spending time with Ashton and Michael, but his mind was elsewhere.

They sensed it because they looked at each other and agreed on something in silence. "Hey, I know we've only been over for a short amount of time, but we'll leave and let you guys sort out everything. Go talk to him," Ashton said and Michael nodded in the background.

"You sure?"

They nodded and hugged Harry before leaving.

Harry got up and went to the kitchen. He grabbed Louis' mug and pour hot water from the kettle into it. He then added milk and sugar and Louis' favorite yorkshire tea. He then walked into the room to see Liam rubbing Louis' back.

"You want some tea? I'll go get it." Liam stood up to see Harry holding a mug. "Or, Harry's already got it."

Louis looked up to see Harry awkwardly standing in the doorway. "Come in."

Harry stepped inside the room, "Do you think I could talk to Louis alone?"

Liam nodded and closed the door behind him as he left. Harry handed the mug to Louis and sat on the bed. They sat in silence before Harry asked something.

"You okay?"

Louis nodded. "It's just seeing you with him. And all the memories of us. And our first kiss. It is just a lot. A lot of things that I miss."

Harry looked at Louis. His eyes had tears pooling in them. Harry felt his heart break. Of course he still loved Louis. He could never stop. "I miss it too."

"And just seeing your fingers tracing his skin. It was just hard. I know you aren't my doormat. And I know you hate me. But I-"

"Oh Louis, I didn't mean that. I was angry at you."

Louis sighed, "Harry."

Harry looked at Louis.

"Ever since we were 5 I knew I loved you. I still do. I love you Harry. I really do. And it's just so hard because my heart hurts to think you'd ever cheat on me. My heart aches even worse at the thought of you not being in my life. I don't know what to do."

Harry took the tea from Louis' hands and set it on the bed side table. "You can start by letting me explain what happened that night. Louis I love you more than anything on this Earth. You mean everything to me and you know that. Please give me another chance to be yours."

Louis and Harry stared at each other. Louis nodded as a tear slipped out. Harry wiped it away and kissed Louis softly on the forehead.

"You won't regret loving me Louis."

xxx

That is not how i expected this chapter to go but i mean yOLo

Comment please!!!!

also check out my other story Pale Blue Eyes.

ily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muah
-larrywanks.