Chapter Sixteen - What They Have

"It all started with you. I wanted to dance but you wanted to hang out with Zayn and I was jealous. I was jealous because he was so attractive I thought you'd like him better than me. So I went to the bar and took some shots," Harry inhaled to collect himself and proceeded. "Then I went to the dance floor and started dancing and ended up joining a group grind. Soon this man comes up behind me asking if I was here alone. With one glance to Zayn flirting shamelessly with you and you giggling about it, I said yes. We danced a little more before he led me over to the bar where we took more shots. All I started thinking about is how I just wanted to be with you when this man started to kiss down my neck. I immediately said I had a boyfriend and he responded that he had a girlfriend, but neither of you were there." Harry hiccupped.

"But when I walked over, you were kissing him passionately," Louis spit with anger.

Harry shook his head, "no. That's the worst part. I raised my hand to push him away when he grabbed him and trapped me against the bar. I couldn't move. I was terrified and I didn't know what he would do. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to stop him. He kissed me and started to shove his tongue down my throat. I was so scared. That's when you pulled us apart. I was so happy to see you..... when you started screaming at me. You wouldn't let me explain. I had lost you."

Louis looked angry. It was a little scary for Harry to look at because he was scared of yelling. That's when a tear fell from Louis' eye.

Harry tentatively put his hand on Louis' shoulder, "Are you o-"

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry. I didn't let you explain. I didn't even try to fix what had been broken. If only I would have listened to you. I let a stranger ruin our relationship and didn't have trust in you. I didn't trust my Harry," Louis was crying now. He felt so stupid.

He never would have thought Harry was a victim. He only cared about himself and forgot that there are two sides to any story. "Will you ever forgive me for doing this to you?"

Harry wiped away the warm tears running down Louis' face with the soft pads of his thumbs. "Louis," Harry said, "my wonderful, gorgeous, handsome Louis. Of course I forgive you. All I've wanted for so long is for you to love me again. At one point I blamed myself and that I should have fought him harder. I would have done anything to have you back in my life. Louis. You are my sun. When you left everyday was dark. There was no light. I was encased in a lifeless world. Every time someone else made you smile a single ray of light would shine through. Those rays are what kept me going. I knew that one day you would smile at me again. Even if it was only platonic. At least it was you. Louis, I'm in love with you. You and your blue eyes that make me lose my train of thought. Your cheekbones that are perfect for my thumbs to rest on while we kiss. Your soft laugh lines you have created from being the happy person you are. The small freckles across your nose that create your own personal set of constellations that I'm lucky enough to explore. I'm in love with you, and all your little things."

Louis smiled and tears continued to fall. He reached up to Harry and pulled him into a kiss. It was a wet, sloppy kiss from Louis' tears. But the need and love for each other was explicitly expressed through it.

They had each other once more.

-*-
I know it's really short but I'm gonna be honest I lost all motivation for this a year ago. None of you probably still read this but if you stumble across it hello!

keep an eye out for some things
-Larry wants