Prologue

Louis: 21

Harry: 19

"I'll take a venti caramel frappuccino."

Louis nodded, "What is your name lad?"

"Terrence."

Taking the cup, Louis wrote Terrrrrrence in messy writing. His favorite thing about working at Starbucks is that he can spell the name wrong every time.

Niall picked up the cup and started to make the drink. It was when Niall poured the drink into the cup, did he notice the spelling on the name.

"Venti caramel frappuccino for Terrence," He called out.

Terrence picked up his cup and looked at his name, then Louis. When he walked out Niall laughed.

"How many rs was that?"

"Six," Louis replied with a smile.

Niall shook his head, "You're going to be fired one day."

Louis nodded. He started to get ready to leave. He just had to wait for someone to come and take his place.

"Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, Ni. I am. Stop asking."

Niall took in a deep breath before saying something. He was treading in dangerous waters. "I think you should talk to him."

Louis looked at Niall. "I fucking hate him Niall. I am not speaking to that asshole."

"But you guys were so good together. You grew up with him, you can't just throw that away."

Louis threw his apron down, "I didn't throw it away. He did."

The bell by the door rang and Harry walked in.

"Hi, Louis."

Louis ignored him and looked at Niall. "When you stop blaming me, we'll talk."

Niall sighed.

Harry sighed too, "I miss working with him."

Louis and Harry used to have the same shifts, but Louis traded shifts with this girl named Eleanor.

Niall took off his apron and hung it up. Eleanor walked in and smiled at Niall.

"Have a good day, Niall."

:-:-:

Louis was at his flat. He was thinking about his childhood. Niall was right, how could someone throw that away?

What they had was perfect.

-

A/N

this sucks but yolo

muah

XxDimples.