Chapter Eleven - What They Have

Harry was insanely wasted last night. He found a pole to dance on and put on quite a show. He got love bites from 16 different people as well. On the bright side, he came home with money in his underwear and pants.

Niall groaned and shoved Harry into his bedroom and left him there. He was sour because she met a really cute girl, but Harry cock blocked him.

Zayn was flirting with some girl so he stayed. Louis came back with Niall. He had been watching Harry at the bar the whole time. He turned down a few lads and ladies, but he wasn't in the mood for anything.

He sat down with Niall and they watched the telly and made plans for their week while waiting for Zayn to come home safe.

A slam of the front door awoke Louis from his sleep and he saw Zayn smiling hugely.

"Cutest girl ever. I think I'm in love."

Louis sighed, "I remember love. I miss it.... I miss h-"

"Nope. Stop right there. That's a big sentence of nope. You can't start thinking about how much you love him and miss him when he is near and waiting. You can't go back."

Louis looked at Zayn, "I want to go back. I want him to hold me and charish me like he used to. I saw him grind on so many people and I wish I was one of them. I want to kiss his cute little nose and his perfect lips-"

"You're too drunk and it's too late for you to be up and thinking. Go to bed, talk to me again in the morning."

Louis sighed, but walked to his room anyway. He just wanted someone to cuddle and hold. He was lonely. He missed Harry deeply. But sadly he will never be able to feel the love he once felt. Even if he somehow got back together with Harry, he will never be able to fully trust him.

It's so hard. Louis wishes he could just hide from the world. Life would be so much easier if he could go back in time. Just stop the tape and rewind back to when everything went wrong.

His suitcase sat on his bed with clothes slightly falling out and the top sitting on the disheveled clothes unzipped. He spotted a blue blanket poking out slightly.

He pulled on the soft fabric and it fell out of the suitcase long with a shirt that was on top of it. It was his blanket that his mum had gotten him. Harry has the girl version of it. Louis smiled to himself, Harry always enjoyed the things others thought were girly. A tear rolled down his face as he remembered Harry and his beloved flower crowns. Back when life was simpler.

Louis pushed the suitcase aside and lied down on the bed cuddling the baby blanket.

-

The sunlight pierced through the calm and cool morning air. Louis woke up curled around his baby blanket with puffy eyes and tight feeling skin. He stretched upwards and felt every joint in his body pop. It was very refreshing and Louis groaned in content before getting up and undressing.

He needed a shower. And maybe the hot water will take down some of the swelling.

Downstairs Zayn and Niall were debating who got to wake up who. Louis was easier to wake up and currently they were arguing over who got the honor.

"Rock. Paper. Scissors. Shoot!"

They both stuck out a fist.

"Rock. Paper. Scissors. Shoot!"

They both stuck out their flat hand, palm facing down.

"Zayn stop reading my mind and copying me!" Niall whined

"Buddy if I could read your mind I wouldn't copy you I'd make sure I won."

"Win what?" Louis asked walking into the room wearing only boxers.

"Who got to wake you up."

"Well the sun wins every time. Have you lads made breakfast?" Louis asked placing a hand on his stomach.

Niall stood up, "no we wanted to go out. If Harry isn't too hung over."

"Let's all go wake him up then."

Zayn opened Harry's door to find the room empty. "Guys?"

The lads stratched their heads and began searching the room until they heard a snore from the closet.

Louis opened the door to see Harry lying there cuddling his pink baby blanket. Niall leaned over next to Harry.

"It's time to get up, in the morning."

Harry blinked a few times before opening his eyes and smiling at his friends.

Louis stepped closer but accidentally stepped on Harry's hand. "Ow."

"Oops!" Louis muttered.

"Hi."

Niall laughed "why you sleeping in the closet Haz?"

Harry shrugged and sat up.

"Time to come out of the closet."

Harry smiled at Louis, "Just like when we were kids."

Zayn, picked up the flower crown Harry had set out. "Harry, flower crowns are for girls."

Harry frowned, "it has a lot of meaning."

Louis looked over to see the flower crown he had given to Harry years ago.

"It makes you look like a twink."

Harry pouted and took it from Zayn and put it on his head. "No it makes me beautiful. No matter what anyone else says."

Louis caught Harry's gaze. "You kept it?"

"I'm a sentimental person."

Niall stepped in between the steady gaze, "So breakfast?"

-

A/N

I've been so busy. My school musical (that I was in) just ended and rehearsals were running so late and I was so tired. And my dad took my phone and I don't get it back until school ends. (Picture of my character on the side. We did Mary Poppins and in the Broadway version the toys come to life and I was a toy.)

And I was asked to prom. I'm a freshman but how cool is that? Hopefully I can go every year. That'd be cool.

Anyway I love you

Muah
-larrywanks