Chapter Seven - What They Had

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I UNDERSTAND IF YOU HATE ME.

-

Two Years Ago.

Harry: 17

Louis: 19

-

There were definite perks to dating your best friend.

There wasn't any awkward introductions to family or other friends because they've already been around them.

They already know what the other likes so there's no awkward 'getting to know each other' period.

Anne and Jay completely approved of their relationship. More than approved probably. They most likely ran their ship. They were their parents' OTP.

They both claimed that they knew Louis and Harry were destined to be together ever since the closet incident when they first met - which Louis got the picture doubled and framed so they both had a copy for their one year anniversary which was today.

Harry had asked Louis. It made Louis quite temperamental as he wanted to be the one to ask be he was the man in their relationship. He continued to gripe about it. Even after he said yes. After a week of having Louis pout every time Harry told the story of how he asked Louis, he finally shut up by reminding how much of a man he was in other situations.

It was cute. Harry planned it since the first time they kissed so long ago. He had liked Louis for two or so years before that.

He and Louis had a friends with benefit thing going on since that night in Louis' bedroom two years ago.

Harry had bought flowers. And when Louis questioned him about it, he just handed six of them to Louis. He created a flower crown out of the long stemmed flowers and put them on Louis' head saying, "You call me your princess, but I was wondering if you'd be my prince?"

Louis quickly tied the stems into a poorly made flower crown and stuck it on Harry's head. He replied, "Nothing would make me happier than to rule the world with you."

And those flower crowns stayed on all night. Although Harry's may have bounced a little.

Louis decided he may have a kink for flower crowns.

Or he just had a Harry kink.

All of that happened a year ago today, and Louis couldn't be any happier.

Here they were, in Harry's empty house, sharing presents.

Harry was beautiful as always, he was practically glowing. He handed Louis a card saying, I've gotten so lost in your beauty that I can't see two feet in front of me. And if Louis blushed, he wouldn't admit it. Inside were two tickets to see Grease the musical on the west side of London.

"Thank you, Harry. I love it." Louis pecked Harry's cheek.

"The show is tonight. So after we'll get some dinner. My mum and Robin aren't going to be back from their yearly 'marriage' vacation for another two days, so we can just come back here?"

"Sounds perfect. Actually I had something planned that I wanted to make you for dinner." Louis handed over his present. "I wrapped it myself."

"It looks lovely," Harry said unwrapping the frame. "This was the first time we met right?"

"Yeah, back when you got overly excited for Spongebob," Louis teased.

"What are you talking about? I still do."

-

It was slightly colder in the theatre than Louis was suspecting, so when Harry put his arm around him, he didn't hesitate to lean in closer and absorb all his body heat.

The amount of self control Louis had to have in that moment to not sing along to every song was almost incomprehensible. He was proud of himself though. Although, he did keep commenting on how attractive the guy playing Danny was. He wasn't super attractive, but after the first few comments, Louis noticed how jealous Harry was getting and continued to make remarks to piss him off.

"God," Louis said when they were singing the song 'You're All That I Want'. He looked up at Harry, "He is all I want. Do you see how tight those jeans are? Sticking to his thick thighs? Mmm mmm honey," He whispered into Harry's ear, chuckling at his joke at the end.

Harry wasn't very amused.

At all.

Afterwards, the moment they were outside Harry pushed Louis against the wall and kissed him. "Stop fucking talking about other guys in front of me."

"And if I don't?" Louis challenged.

Harry emitted a low noise. Like an animalistic growl.

A passersby yelled something about PDA at them and Louis pushed Harry back and held his hand. "To the underground!"

After a lot of stairs and escalators, they were at Harry's house again. Louis went straight for the kitchen to start cooking. Harry say at the kitchen island, watching Louis move back and forth. Especially not minding when Louis would bend over to get something from the bottom cabinets.

"Are you sure you wanna cook by yourself?" Harry asked skeptically.

"Yes," Louis answered quickly. "I don't need any help. This is our anniversary dinner made by your favorite boyfriend."

Louis worked hard to cook something edible and surprise both Harry and himself when it tasted delicious.

He presented it on two plates saying "Chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash."

"No vegetables?"

"Vegetables are for old people and Michelle Obama," Louis smiled.

Later on Harry's bed, Louis had his head in Harry's neck, while Harry was holding Louis close.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you, Louis."

-×××-
A/N

Helloooooooo

I said I'd write loads over winter break and I lied sorry.

A NEW HSM CHAPTER IS COMING I S2G

My new years resolution is the same as my 2k14 one which is write more.

I'm so lazy.

I'm super tired so I'm going to sleep now.

Can I get 10 comments so I can make sure you don't hate me?

Muah
Xxdimples