Q/A Session

Thanks everyone for asking your questions, as promised, I am here to answer them. Without further ado, let's get started. 

sunny397 asks What software do you use to make your graphics/covers?

I use a mac computer and there is this software called photo image editor pixelstyle which is similar to adobe photoshop. While it is not adobe photoshop, it does the job well enough more me. A lot of the time, when I make graphics/book covers, it takes me at least a day of editing pictures to fit the vision of the story I am trying to tell. For the text, I use canva since they have a lot of super cool fonts and its easy to use.

sunny397 also asks How do you come up with storylines?

I'll be honest, for me, writing is a passion. Usually an idea will hit me when I least expect it for example when I am about to call it a night. Sometimes the idea of a plot line or a specific scene that might not even be the beginning of a book will fill my mind until I have to write it down. If the idea sticks, then the plot just starts to unravel for me. Out of my original story ideas, I currently have seven stories that have started out as ideas and I am slowly exploring those avenues. One original series I am in the process of writing, I had one idea for the first book and then it evolved so I have a point to mention in the fifth book of a series which would be super far in advance. 

For fan-fiction, I love going through wattpad and reading other people's work. Sometimes, I get inspiration from those stories as I fall in love with the characters I read about. Most of the time, I write fan-fiction of shows or books I like and think of 'what if' situations. From there, a character is born and the story itself starts to unveil itself for me. 

Those were the questions that were from the previous story part. If you have questions, be sure to leave them in the comments, and I can try to answer them for you.

The next bonus content is the soundtrack and a few other things. Until then and thanks again for the support. 

-Eden

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

☆~~~~~☆~~~~~★~~~~~☆~~~~~☆