32: Pan's Plan

Moments after the incident with Peter, David bursted into the Sheriff's office. 

"You're a little late," She said to him. 

He unlocked the door and murmured apologies to Elle. 

"Come on," David said, leading her to the vault where everyone else was.

"Another curse," Mary Margaret said, "It's happening again?"

"Gold, this curse, is it gonna work like the last one?" Emma asked him. 

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes," Mr. Gold explained, "This will be done per Pan's desires. I would count on something hellish."

"The curse was built to be unstoppable," Regina told her, "There's nothing that can be done."

"Well," Mr. Gold said, "It is possible to stop it."

"What," Regina looked at him. 

"By using the scroll itself. It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you, Regina."

"What do I have to do?" Regina asked him. 

"You must destroy the scroll," Mr. Gold told her matter as factly, "Both your curse and his shall be ended, but know this, there will be a price. A steep one."

"W-What do you suggest?"

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell. One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies," Gold explained. 

"If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have the scroll," Henry said, "I-I can bring it to you guys."

"Exactly right, Henry," Mr. Gold told the boy.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell," Regina said, seeing the flaw in his plan.

"Well, given the proper tool, I could be," Mr. Gold simply replied.

"The Black Fairy's wand," Tinker Bell stated, "One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. Well versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exiled her, but before she did, she took her wand."

"I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior had it hidden at her residence."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's hit the convent," David said to everyone. 

"Can I come?" Tinker Bell asked, "I should pay my respects to Blue, after all."

Mr. Gold spoke, "Then it's settled. The rest of us should get back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell."

Elle waited in Mr. Gold's shop. About an hour later, David came running in. 

"She's back," He said out of breath, "The Blue Fairy. She gave us the wand."

"Do we need anything else?" Emma asked. 

"Only one more item," Mr. Gold said, opening his cabinet. 

He took out a cuff and turned back to face everyone. 

"What is that?" Mary Margaret asked before Elle could.