Epilogue

It was a calm night of business as Elle placed two plates of sandwiches on the table. She waited patiently for Peter to finish closing the restaurant for the night. While she did, she looked out the window to admire the night sky.

It had been two years since defeating Hades and getting a second chance at life. Mr. Gold and Belle were still together, but now had their son, Gideon. The bad blood finally being extinguished between her father and the Dark One. Her and Peter settled down, but still kept their guard up around him. 

With her wings back, Tinker Bell decided to volunteer at the hospital helping patients out. in her free time, she visited the library to brush up on her history. The Lost Boys integrated into the normal civilian life. Many attended school and were still a tight bunch. There was less fighting between them and they all seemed happy.

Henry was now fifteen and in high school. He had a passion for writing and excelled in english. Unlike Elle, he stayed in school. Mary Margaret stayed home to take care of Neal while David took over the role as Sheriff while Emma tended to Hope. 

As for her and Peter, they made sure to live each day to the fullest. They started to mature, but were still pulling pranks on one another. 

"I'm finished," Peter walked up to her. 

"Perfect," Elle smiled and headed home with their food. 

As they walked to their home, a quaint little house by the edge of the town where the woods met the streets. Their hands intertwined together and their wedding ring reflecting the moonlight. 

"Remind me to get Hope a birthday present," Elle told Peter. 

Hope was Emma and Hook's soon to be one year old daughter. After everything settled down, the two wed each other a year after Peter and Elle. The former pirate had never seen her father look so happy standing at the end of the aisle. Emma was elegant in her wedding dress ad the town was there in support. Unlike Peter and Elle, they actually had vows written. 

Hearing she would be getting a little sister came as a shock to Elle, but she slowly grew to accept it. One look at baby Hope and you could not help but fall in love with her. Everyone was in absolute shock to see Peter and Elle doting over Hope. The usually reckless young adults acted like parents. There were some instances where Emma and Hook had to hide their daughter from Peter and Elle who would take Hope on daring adventures across town. 

"Say, Elle," Peter said, "When are we going to have a little wild child of our own? I'm tired of borrowing Hope."

He scowled at Elle who punched his shoulder, "Borrowing? Peter, she's not a library book."

"Then let's have one of our own," Peter complained, "That way we never have to return them."

"It's not that easy," Elle protested dreading the idea of being pregnant.

Emma while pregnant wasn't the nicest. She was quite scary. Add the fact that she had magic and everyone hid from her when her hormones and cravings were acting up. She almost felt bad for her father during that time. While she already had experienced being pregnant with Henry, it was still a crazy time for the rest of them.

"Sure it is," Peter said with a smug grin, "All we have to do is-"

Elle slapped a hand over his mouth to prevent him from speaking. He lowered her hand and looked at her with his green eyes, "What?"

The blonde gave her husband a warning look, "You know what you did."

Peter feigned innocence, "I truly don't, Elle. Please enlighten me."

Elle decided to not give Peter that satisfaction. They entered their home and Elle opened up the sandwiches they made. Peter brewed two cups of hot chocolate. The pair sat on the couch and stared at the fireplace. 

"I can't believe it's been two years already," Elle admitted, "It would seem time is passing by so quickly."

"Do you ever wonder what might have happened if we lost that fight against Hades?"

"I didn't even want to consider the thought," Elle shuddered, "I refuse to let you go."

They got lost in each other's eyes and Peter caressed his wife's cheek, "The past is behind us, love. We only need to worry about the present. Together, we'll take on the future."

Elle rested her head on his shoulder, "Indeed."

She let out a happy sigh that the boy she fell in love with on Neverland so long ago was now sitting beside her enjoying a cup of hot chocolate. If Elle lived a normal life, she might've attended university, gotten a job and so forth. But Elle knew her life would never be normal. That was something she was now proud of.

Sitting in the embrace of the boy she fell in love with, Elle felt complete. 

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone,

The Finding Pan adventure is finally over :( However there is some bonus content that will be released. The first is going to be a Q/A Session, If you have questions about any of the stories I write or this one leave it in the comments and I will mention you in the Q/A session. So be sure to leave your questions.

Also thank you for your input about the graphics, you will find the graphics have indeed changed so you may want to go back through to see where they pop up.

As always thank you so much again for your support. 

-Eden

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

☆~~~~~☆~~~~~★~~~~~☆~~~~~☆