Chapter Twenty Three

You blocked it out, not knowing how to deal with it you sat down. She ran over, placing her hand over yours. You heard her staggering breath as she struggled to breathe between her sobs, but your breath felt slow, so slow it was like they could never come fast enough. "I must go back. Ron is still at Hogwarts and he and Hermione and Potter need our help." she yanked her hand off your frail hands and apparated before you could ask to go with. You sat there a while. You felt the fire get colder, you felt the sun beat on the large cream patterned curtains that duvet your tall windows. You heard your front door open. A hushed spell swung it open. Your eyes scanned their way to the door of the lounge and in came him. Draco simply sat next to you, his cold presence clashed with your warm fury. His black shirt rolled up at the sleeves, he was so pale, but his knuckles were as red as apples. You both didn't need to say anything, you sat there till you felt the fire breathe its last breath on your back, the huff from the exhausted fire behind you lead you to slowly rise from your place on the floor. Draco's face littered with tears. Agony had sown a field worth of pain in his eyes. You never knew of this fondness he had for dumbledore. Something told you Hogwarts was over and that is what hurt most, a childhood over.

You reached out a hand which he took standing from his place next to you. Your dress from the night before held creases in it and damp patches from the river of tears you had expressed the night prior. He took your hand and placed a delicate, aching kiss upon your hand. You held his hand as you took him upstairs, you turned on your shower and undressed him as he stood staring out your bedroom window. Your shaking finger traced down the soft material of his shirt and pulled it off and tossed it to the side. You fumbled at the buttons of his dress trousers. Your fingers fell down to unzip but he moved them and did it himself. And pulled his trousers down and stepped out of them, his boxers already down he stood fully exposed. He turned and walked towards your bathroom. You laid in bed, you cried whilst he showered. You were left alone with your emotions. Tears attacked your pillow turning the white to a stale grey. The shower stopped and dragged your hands across your face removing any remaining tears. He walked out throwing the towel to the side. Something had changed, he seemed angry. That pain now looks full of fury. You got up and he grabbed you up, your legs wrapping around his waist. He kissed you with so much anger and passion. With his free hand he grabbed your hair pulling it back, slowly your head tilted back with the pull of your hair leaving your neck exposed. He began kissing down your neck. Each so delicate from your chin to between your boobs. Something so tender was revealed in this act of anger. He slowly laid on the bed. A single tear escaped down your face, slowly making its way to his hand that was wrapped around your neck. "Let me make you feel good, let me take away the pain I have caused." he said whispering softly in your ear. You questioned his words as you nodded in agreement. For you knew he was not the root of this upset.

His hand pulled the dress off your shoulders. The silk sliding down your soft skin. His eyes mapped out your entire body before his head crept down between your legs. A rush of euphoria flooded your abused senses. The overthrow of emotion left you racing for breath. Your hands grabbed your white sheets as he carried on. You laid there panting and shaking till you came. Your thighs shook either side of his face. And as you pulled up he grabbed you by the waist and flipped you over, laying flat you elevated your ass. You felt him push up against your ass as you pushed further hoping he'd fuck you. He teased you as you laid there about to beg him for him to destroy you. He swiped an arm under your lower stomach pushing against your thighs as he thrusted into your hard. His arm sandwiching your thigh between it and his own legs. He drilled into you, no mercy no care. You felt him deep inside you as you moaned. Barely capable of even moaning his name. Your hands gripped the sheets around you hoping for some sort of mercy. But nothing, no help. He kept the other hand gripping your waist, you felt the bruises begin to form deep under your skin. His pumps began slower as he reached near his climax, they still hit deep causing you to writhe in pain. His hand slipped from under your lower stomach and you gripped your hips. Both hands violently gripping your hips as he ended with a few more hard thrusts. As he pulled it out you felt his hot cum trickle out of you, not before he grazed his finger over you and stuck that finger in your mouth. You sucked deep staring back at him. He fell down next to you.

"go shower and I will plait your hair when you get out?" you smiled softly, struggling to stand you made your way to the bathroom and stepped into the shower. You felt the last of your mascara fall off you face as you sat in your shower. Pulling hair products through your hair then lathering yourself in body wash. The smell of the fireplace fell off you and spiralled into the drain. You stood and left the shower wrapping a white towel around you. Stood at the end of your bed and attempted to dry your hair as much as you could but you gave up and sat on the edge of the bed next to him. He pulled his big hands through your hair, sectioning it off and plaiting two plaits either side of you. You grabbed a set of black pyjamas and slipped into bed. You turned away hoping to cry and hide those upsetting emotions from him but he pulled you in. You laid there for so long before you slept. You slept through that whole day and night wrapped in his arms.