chapter nine

As you laid silently staring up at the white lace that draped over your four poster bed you felt your throat get dry as you inhaled and exhaled deeply. Slowly standing you stumbled to your bathroom and turned on the light. Your eyes met the mirror and you gasped at what you saw. His bite marks scabbed and mark your body from your thighs to your neck. Then you looked to see bruises that were in the shape of his fingers and hands which were on your neck, hips, arms and chest. You felt the urge to look yet again at his mark, as you turned looking down at it. The word 'MALFOY' spelt out across your ass the letters still red and raw. Your fingers traced the word as you closed your eyes and held your breath. Your hands tracing every cut, bite and bruise till you felt yourself struggle to stand. Quickly your eyes batted open and reached for a cup next to your sink. Filling it with ice cold what you gulped it down. You placed the glass down delicately and tiptoed back to your bed. As you slid back into bed your head thought of a thousand things till you finally got to bed.

The light was so bright as you opened your eyes you noticed how much time you had. Slowly you got out of bed pulling on a baby blue lingerie set that had daisies stitched onto it. You stood in your mirror looking at how dark your bruises were. When the door came open. There he stood that monster who had marked you. Your eyes met his in the reflection of the mirror, then his eyes slowly travelled up and down your body. He smirked and took a step forward, his hand trickled up your thigh, his thumb pushing hard on each bruise and bite as it travelled up. You winced inside but on the outside you did nothing but stare at him towering over you in the mirror. His hand made its way to your ass and his index finger grazed over the cut. He turned you to face him. " you even dare cover these up and it will get worse," he said smacking your ass hard. "Let's get you sorted" he grabbed the knee highs you normally wore and ushered you to lift a leg onto his thigh so he could do it. As he got down on one knee with your feet lightly on his knee. He slid the white sock up your leg and knocked your foot off then grabbed your other foot and put it on his knee, he pulled this one up more slowly and when it had reached your thigh one of his hands kept going. " do you know what you do to me y/n! You make me fucking crazy!" you smirked, swatting his hand off your thigh, just inches from your pants. He looked up angry. He got up, straightened out his suit and went for the door.

"You can stay Draco," you said shyly. He looked up and smiled. He walked to your bed laying on top of the covers and put his hands behind his back. You grabbed your uniform and put it on as you normally would. His eyes stared at every movement you made, till you were done. You would normally roll your skirt but the bite and bruises made it hard, "no keep it rolled" you looked up stunned. Walking over to your bed straddling him you looked down, "what if i left you in the same state you've left me in" you said slyly.

"Oh you have but mine are concealed by clothes by clothes'' he pulls you close to his face and whispers "besides you wouldn't dare, you're my slut remember! You do as I say'' his words trickled from your ear to your neck like honey. He pulled his face from yours, your lip being chewed by your teeth. Leaning down to kiss him; he goes in for it but instead you grab his jaw twisting it to the side in order to get a good view of his pale neck. you tongue glided down it delicately. Then you started kissing and nipping it, his breath excelled as he reached for your ass. You pulled back abrupt "try explaining that to pansy" you said climbing off him and making your way to the door. He was left hopping up to go to the mirror and see the marks you had so kindly left for him.

As you tiptoed downstairs you hadn't realised the time, and everyone was there. You skipped to Irena whose mouth dropped open at the sight of you. " Y/n i-...."

" Come on let's go" you giggled " Irena you know how we said the stuff we tell eachother is only on a need to know basis. Well, you don't need to know. Not yet"

"Each to their own love but seriously!" she said in awe! You lingered around one of the tables looking at the newspaper. Then Draco emerged from the prefect corridor and everyone's heads turned. Mutters filled the room about the marks on his neck.

"Real classy Malfoy" you spat

"Shut up y/n" he said sort out his cuff links

"Pansy couldn't have at least kept the bloodsucking to a minimum" you scoffed

"You are one to talk don't think we haven't realised perfect prefect y/n is covered in.. marks" he said bitterly "I know it was probably you and Irena experimenting after Slughorn's party but i mean ladies at least conceal the bruises. Such teases" he tutted " at least invite me next time" his eyes glaring you down. You had lost this one.

"Yeah maybe you could come, i could tech you a thing or two about how to truly fuck a woman" you said, what you said even surprised you. He was taken back smirking.

You grabbed Irena's hand and fled the common room.