Chapter Thirteen

You woke up on his bed, but he was missing. You scooped up a white shirt, you pulled it onto you leaving his room as you did up the buttons. The rest of the house was very cold as you walked down the corridor, with the only sound being the tapping of your feet on the hardwood. As you skipped down the stairs you saw him standing in the kitchen. Looking out of the masses of land surrounding the Manor. You noticed his marked arm as he lifted the cup to his lips, the dark tattoo swirling on his arm as he tensed. Slowing your pace you walked into the kitchen he turned and gave you a smile. "Oh no draco that is not what we are doing. This is just sex, purely physical attraction" you scoffed, arms folded; staring him up and down as he neared closer to you. "You would be truly idiotic to believe i could adopt such feelings of fondness for you." you stood back, your back hitting the counter. Placing his cup down he quickly picked you up and placed you on the icy cold kitchen counter. You shuddered "what" he said weaving his waist between your legs, "nothing, it's just a bit cold and I am a bit well, underdressed" you squeaked. He delicately placed his hand on your neck, his thumb tracing your lip, "overdressed" he muttered.

"What was that?" you said getting your breath back.

"Nothing" he whispered, his eyes not meeting yours, instead they lowered down as his warm hand glided down your cold body undoing each button at a time. He got to the last button and let his loose shirt fall down your arms. You sat on this boy's kitchen counter, entirely naked as he took in every inch of your body. As he stood in awe you reached out and undid the drawstring keeping up his grey sweatpants and you guided them down. But before you could do anything else he smacked away your hand. Pulling his black boxers down your ankles as he stood out of them were so taken back by the beauty of him in front of him you hadn't realised your poor posture. You looked down to see rolls on your stomach and you whipped you hand onto your stomach to cover them and shot up straight. He looked at you confused and leant down and removed your hand kissing from your stomach to your neck. "Never, ever hide any part of yourself from me." his words causing your back to arch, you lifted your legs to wrap around him and pull him close. He reached down teasing his tip at your opening "fuck me!" you said into his ear one hand wrapped around his head.

"Say please" he gritted between his teeth.

"Ple-" before you could finish he had already slid into you, letting out a gasp of air he flicked his head back, his hair whipping through the air. He snapped his neck down to look at you, his floppy hair over part of his face as he started thrusting into you. Your arched causing his hand to place itself at your lower back as he guided you to law back. Chills erupted through you as your back made contact with the counter. "Look at me when i'm fucking you y/n" he said between thrusts. You rested on your elbows looking at him rolling your eyes at his orders. As you moaned and panted through him, ripping through you, you felt yourself coming close. He looked through his hair and smirked "I'm going to cum" he huffed. "Fuck" he said placing a hand on your stomach whilst the other made its way to your clit. As he started rubbing circles you lifted a foot over his shoulder and he kissed your thigh staring at you. Still working his finger you felt yourself about to cum.

Then in that second he pulled his finger off "I saw you roll your eyes at me" he spat, guiding you to sit up. You went to protest but he just stuck his fingers into your mouth and sucked them, as he pulled them out he picked you off the counter. "But draco!" you collapsed, your legs giving way. He pulled up his boxers and walked off. "Fruits on the counter, teas in the black pot!" he called as you watched his broad shoulders disappear from the floor. You sat on the floor for a bit trying to get the energy to stand and as you did you stumbled to the fruit and placed a bowl of it on the table and poured yourself a tea. You pulled on his shirt before you sat. You sat shaking as the adrenaline and heat left your body. Once you had finished you wandered through the manor. Peaked through each door as you made your way to his room. You wandered in with your head down, as you reached the bed you leant against a post. You peered up to see him looking at you, he looked away. You placed yourself on the bed next to him as you put your hand over his tattoo he flinched staring back at you. He grabbed your arm dragging you close and placing you over him, you laid with your head on his chest as you traced his Dark Mark.