Chapter Fifteen

Moaning into his ear you were in utter shock. You did not know this is what your Saturday plans would be. To think last week you were at his manor now you were moaning into the ear of the captain of the Quidditch team he played for. Draco had it coming after what you walked in on- on Wednesday. To find him laying on his bed with Pansy straddling him, all you went to do was return one of his bloody white shirts! You had made full eye contact with Pansy as she rode him with her below average tits just below his shoulders. You didn't know what to do of course so you bloody winked and left! Fucking idiot! He did not see you but now you had Alec Macmillan between your legs you knew this... this is what Draco needed to see.

And surprise surprise Draco fucking Malfoy came strutting into the changing rooms causing Alec to jolt away from you but you used your leg that was hooked around him to pulling him close again. "Keep fucking me, Macmillan!" you whispered and he kept going swearing under his breath. And as you came close to what felt like a rather dismal orgasm you let out a moan loud enough to get Draco's attention and he swung round the corner. Alec still thrusting into his orgasm you kept full eye contact with Malfoy as Macmillan rammed you into the wall. Before anymore could happen Draco was gone and Alec had finished and before he could kiss you again you pulled up your knickers and skipped out of the changing rooms.

"Malfoy!" you shouted as he stormed up the hill.

"Cat got your tongue, or was it Pansy?" you spat chuckling. He spun around whipping out his wand. You wandered up to him all the way till his wand was digging into your neck. " No way Malfoy you don't get to be moody with me. Not only did I catch you having sex with Pugface just 3 days after we got back from the manor. But also I am having to settle for below average sex jsut in hopes of pissing you off."

"You succeeded y/n I am really pissed off. So much so I am tempted to go kill that mong in there. I am so angry I would hex you if it meant you never opened your legs for another boy again!" he said pushing his wand harder on your neck. "Beg for me to take you back, I doubt I will after what I just saw!" he said, yanking away his wand. Anger filled up inside you as you took a step closer.

"Let us get one thing straight Malfoy, You are no better than me. I am a pureblood and from one of the oldest wizarding families, Why i point that out you may wonder. Well it is because it is all you sad lowlifes care about, and yes when i say lowlifes i mean you and your cult of Deatheaters. I am y/n l/n and you will never speak down on me again or so help me i will destroy you! I will never stoop to your level, I will never fight for I was raised right. I will play dirty and I will play unfair. So Malfoy, do not test me right now!" you straightened out your skirt and stormed up the hill. Anger radiating off you- you knew the next mudblood twat you saw would be sent home from Hogwarts in a hearse.