Chapter seventeen

In a flash you were in the maroon room, Ginny was sitting on her bed "What are you doing here?" she blurted slamming shut her book.

"Well, umm. I'll explain in a sec. Where are the girls?" you said tossing your hair let it topple over your shoulder.

"I was just heading to Xophias room which is where Irena is." you began throwing on your clothes as Ginny explained. "y/n... why are you naked?" you stopped mid pulling up your skirt "Let me explain when we get to the girls" you were hurrying throwing clothes on and raking your hand through your tangled hair. Finally throwing on your shoes you ushered Ginny off her bed. You grabbed her arm and you aparated to Xophias room. She was laying by her fire and Irena flopped over Luna's bed. You loved the Ravenclaw rooms, they were a dark shade of blue and covered in silk, their common rooms consisted almost entirely of book shelves. Xophia shared a room with Luna Lovegood who insisted on hanging a multitude of snow-white flowers from their ceiling. They looked gorgeous but Xophias hair often caught on them. Xophia turned to look over, a smile plastered her face. " hey my beauties!" she sat up ushering Ginny over to her and Ginny slumped into her arms as Xophia started plaiting her ginger hair. You smiled over at the, but diverted you attention to Irena who was red in the face from laying upside. "Irena what are you doing exactly" you questioned tilting your head to see her properly. "Well miss l/n, I have been here waiting for you!" you blushed realising that you must explain your state.

"Don't shy away now y/n, You said you would tell us!" Ginny blurted from Xophias lap. Xophia looked up from Ginny's hair and smiled sweetly reassuring that you could trust these girls with anything. "Well, You know Draco was terrified of me because I snapped at him, so I went to speak to him and ended up getting railed by him. Surprised?" Irena flipped her head up but was unable to reply because of her obvious head rush.

"I honestly am not surprised" Irena replied looking down at her nails "that boy has an extremely strong grip on you y/n" she moved her attention to look up at your guilty face.

"Irena be nice, If the sex is good you would put up with the toxicity too!" Xophia said from her space by the fire. You huffed slumping down next to Xoph and Ginny. Irena gazed over half annoyed. You smiled tucking your tangled hair behind your ear.

You laid in Xophias dorm for hours before you dispersed heading back to your own common rooms. You walked over to Irena nervously, hiding from her scorn by letting you hair tumble in front of your face. You started walking and she started speaking, keeping her head facing forward but talking very much to you. "I don't blame you, he's very... enticing. But you must see his flaws for what they are." you nodded looking down. "Don't be ashamed, We are all stupid little schoolgirls. I mean I am chasing a boy purely based on his title, blood and money." she said staring over at you in despair.

"I am young and i am going to do shit that brings temporary serotonin, and i will regret it but i would also kick myself for missing what i could've done. I would far rather regret doing something than regret not even experiencing it." you whispered. You came to the stairs going down to the dungeons when you saw Draco trotting up them. You stopped " where are you going?" you questioned as he came closer to you

"I am going home for a day or two but I will be back soon" he said and kissed you, relaising what he had done he stood backwards and Irena looked up in utter awe.

"Ummm yeah bye." you scurried down the stairs following after irena.

What the fuck was that