Chapter five

"Granny Smiths" you blurted out to the portrait with all intended haste, sprinting up to your room you fell on your silk bed. Your brain raced onto a thousand things ultimately ending in the thought of Dracos smug little face. The thought made you spring from your bed rushing to the bathroom, stepping out of your filthy feeling clothes, you stepped into the scorching shower. Slowly letting the water melt away your sins. Rubbing soapy hands all over your body, fingers caressing your curves as you breathed in the steam. You raked your hand through you silky hair then rubbing your eyes clean of soap suds...

You saw draco sat in the velvet chair in front of your vanity, " don't stop for me," he said in a hushed tone. You stepped out of the shower dripping, slowly bending down your hand fumbling with your uniform. You stood up and before he could say another word you stuffed your ripped underwear from earlier into his mouth, gliding your hands down the wetness of your hands dampening the white dress shirt. You ripped it open, he let out a low noise which you assumed was a complaint about his lovely shirt. You unbuckled and unbuttoned his lower half, his rock hard dick stood high, you lifted yourself onto his lap, the shower water dripping off your body onto his toned chest. You sat down slowly on his cock his hands found their way to your hips. Ramming your hips down with his hands you moaned with everything you had as you felt him deep inside you. You kept going ramming you down. Still trying to make a noise you removed the underwear from his mouth. " Fine, Malfoy if you so desperately want to speak you lose your hands. He huffed realising the decision he had made. You tied his hands behind his back, still bouncing on his dick.You turned to reverse it, with your back to him you felt him biting hard on your shoulder, neck and collar. Then suddenly he stood his hands free tie in both hands he swooped it under your neck and turned you so you could hold onto your vanity and look in the mirror seeing the tie over you neck and him ramming into you. You were nearly reaching your second climax of the day, you looked into the mirror and watched as he threw his head back. Realising the bite mark that covered you you noticed that one on your neck had pierced your skin the blood running down your collar then trickled down your nipple and it carried on till it was out of sight. You clenched around him as you came, hard! Causing him to also cum, filling you with his hot seed. He pulled out and let you drip with a mixture of sweat,cum, and blood. He flipped you round to look at you. He dropped down to his knees, his tongue trailed the blood up your thigh, a sly lick over your sensitive and aching cunt. His tongue carried on lapping up the blood. He reached your nipples as he nipped and sucked tenderly. Slowly he reached your exposed neck. Then his palms made full contact with your face " Thought you could take control, well my little slut you have never been so fucking wrong!" he spat as you stood your ground " Oh please Malfoy you basically beg to get a single ounce of my time." you snarled standing strong and in his face.

"Dirty little bastard!" he huffed as he left.

Wrapping yourself in a towel you slipped calmly into bed, giving yourself a well earned day off.