Chapter twelve

The girls had not stopped with the questions over the last 48 hours but you were hoping now that you were going to hogsmeade with Pansy they wouldn't say anything. Plus Malfoy hadn't been in since the night you went to the lake. You got ready for you day out pulling on your clothes. You stared in the mirror for a moment or two before he appeared.

"Malfoy? What are you doing here?" you said in shock.

"I am taking you somewhere!" he said scurrying around your room and pulled out a bag.

"Um no you're not" I said abruptly. He stopped and looked at you, he looked different.

"Fine but what will i need?"

"I don't know y/n. What do you think you'll need?" he said angrily

" To tell my friends i'm not going to hogsmeade" you spat!

"Already done it, I slipped a note into Irenas room saying your sister got a letter about a promotion and you needed to be there." You laughed at how he had already planned it.

"Ok well i need to grab my tooth brush and underwe-"

"You won't need them" he said, releasing his first smile in the 5 minutes he had been there.

"Fine okay."

You grabbed your toothbrush and before you could say anything else you heard footsteps so Draco grabbed your hand and you apperated. When you opened your eyes you were in a huge high ceiling room, with stairs that coiled to a second floor and a huge front door.

"Welcome to Malfoy Manor" he said pushing his hand on your lower back indicating you to move. This house was cold but not the cold you found comfort in the type of cold you would find in a graveyard. He directed you to go upstairs, as you tiptoed up the stairs, goosebumps littered your arms."We are alone Mother and lucius are out for a week" you eased at the thought of it just being Draco and you. You got to a big pine door. He opened the lock and pushed open the door. The room had two huge windows either side of the massive bed and they had huge green patterned curtains that were pulled to the side, the window had a layer of lace in front of it. Next to his window in the far corner was an opened wardrobe with black and white suit shirts hanging over the door, handles and drawers. Hi room was so clean yet had half opened drawers and his bed hadn't been made. The fireplace next to the wardrobe is covered in ash. " This is my room, sore about the mess. I have been busy" he said shyly. You turned to him smiling, " I like it!" he smiled back.

You wandered over to his bed, you felt his eyes linger on you. He walked up behind you. Bending over you he whispered "Lay down". You turned to face him and before you could say anything he had pushed you down onto the bed. You kicked your shoes off, as did he. He climbed over you pulling your top over your head, you lay in a mesh black bra that snakes as straps. He went to undo your trousers, and your went to do his " No y/n this is about you." you breathing sped up at his words. You pulled your trousers down and threw them to the side. He placed a kiss on your lips before trailing down your body. Till you could feel his breath on your cunt.slowly he presses his lips against you causing you to squirm beneath his touch. " Do not move, or make a noise or you will be punished" he said, his words vibrating onto you. You moaned in agreement, " I said no speaking!" he came up and whipped off his black tie, he wrapped it around your hands and flipped them over your head,

"Do as i say!" you just nodded and looked up at him. He went back down going at you ferociously, lapping you up licking, nipping and humming till you came to your orgasm. He placed a finger inside you whilst still working on your clit until you finished. Keeping silent you tried your hardest to not move. He emerged from between your legs and smiled .

"Look at how nice it can be when you listen to me" you nodded barely staying awake.

"You want to sit on my balcony?" he asked, turning over to look at you. Not saying anything you just kissed him. Your lips crashing with his, you pulled away. "Well? Do you want to get some air" he smiled. You nodded in agreement. And he sat up, you stood naked and went to his side of the bed. His hands raking through his hair he looked up at you naked in front of him. You stood with your hands behind your back as he stood towering over you. He bent and grabbed you a white button up. You slipped it on, your nipples poking at the white fabric. He opened his window and stepped onto the small balcony, it had two chairs and a small table. He lit the candle on the table and got out cards, "Know how to play?" he said shuffling the cards. "Yes" you nodded and you both sat their in the warmth of the night for hours, not saying much.