Chapter two

The warmth of the great hall warms your icy skin. You had always been a cold person from your touch to your personality, yet you never felt the cold. You liked the way the ice nipped at your skin giving it red kisses of blush. You liked laying in your bed whilst the rain beat down on your window. It invited you. But as you sat on the slytherin bench you did feel a warmth you only felt in Hogwarts. This moment was cruelly interrupted by a flood of ratty first years flooding into the Hall. They stood near the front, shoving each other in excitement. They were sorted rather efficiently and before I knew it I had 40 sets of eyes stare at me waiting to get directed to their rooms. I split them up taking the girls to the dungeons, you could hear them squeal as they saw the gargoyles and statues that stood strong in the dungeons.

After touring the girls of their rooms I split off making my way to my room. The only privilege I have as a prefect is that I get my own room with a double bed and a bathroom. The only other person aside from prefects that got their own room was Draco, but Blaise told Goyle who told Lemmie who told Irena who told me, that Draco has a single bed just so that when he's... Finished, with pansy she doesn't try to stay. I found it quite amusing even though it is probably not true.

You looked of you your window; everyone always thought that slytherins don't have windows but those stupid mudbloods don't ever seem to realise hogwarts is built onto a cliff edge so we do have windows, windows with the best view actually as we get to look at the black lake and watch the sunset. You peeked through your green curtain as you watched the moon shine on the lake. You decided you were too tired to even wait for the others to come and greet you so you decided to get ready for bed.

Slowly slipping out of your short skirt you glided it over your ass and down your legs, you stepped out of it bending to grab it when you noticed a flash of icy blonde, your body snapped upright glaring at the seemingly large young man at the door. He smirked, devouring in your half exposed body, "Goodness y/n don't you know how to lock a bloody door" he chuckled.

"Lord alive Draco, don't you know how to stay out of the prefect dorms!" he slowly blinked, bringing a smile to his lips realising your point. Throwing the green apple , that looked tiny in his huge hands, in the air catching it in his ringed hand. He looked down and back up to your now ruby red face chucking slightly before walking away " Nice arse l/n". You fell onto your bed in absolute awe.