Chapter eight

"Draco! What are you doing here, you weren't even in school to receive the invites?" you whispered in a hushed tone

"I am a curious person y/n but also I'm.... Observing" he said in a deep low tone

"Creep!" you blurted, he jumped over with his hand to your mouth and wand to your throat.

"y/n, not now!" he spat at you still whispering. You struggled out of his grip and he straightened his usual black suit when you saw a glimmer of a tattoo on his forearm.

"Draco what the fu-" before you could finish your sentence you were apparated to this room, it smelt like smoke and sandalwood. You looked at the bed it was huge.

"Where are we?" you muttered

"Sorry it was the only place i could think of before your dirty mouth got me in trouble" he smirked

"But draco the thing i thought i saw, show me" you asked sweetly. Nodding he removed his suit jacket and rolled the black sleeve up slightly to reveal it... The Dark Mark

"Seriously draco!" you took him by surprise "you sold your soul to belong to Voldemort, You stupid little boy! That mark ,means everyone knows you belongs to him, forever" you scoffed realising his stupidity. Anger boiling in his eyes he slowly removed his tie and slowly let it falls to the floor.He reaches to his pocket and brings something out. A small dagger, the handle has a snake wrapping around it and he looks down and looks back up at you. "See, last time you thought you were in control" he takes a step forward and you step back bumping in one of the posts of his bed. "I will have your knees begging me to let you rest, I will have you begging for more and i will have you screaming me fucking name" he said in a deep voice. His knife now against your neck your breathing fluttered, he lowered the knife, cutting the straps of your dress causing it to fall to the ground around you. You now realise that you are fully naked as you watch his eyes devour the sight in front of him. He lifts the knife back up to your jawline. Your eye contact stays strong as you reach up your hands and rip his shirt. "I liked that shirt you whore" pushing you onto the bed, He slithers on top of you, his crotch pressed against your exposed cunt. Moaning slighty his smirks dragging the tip of the knife up your body backwards in order to not cut you. You lean up pushed up from your elbows "You cant control me, unlike you i dont belong to anyone" you whispered into his ear nibbling at his ear."is that right" he sits back you sits up directly facing him. He lays back slowly and grabs you by the ass and pulls your cunt to his face. Now at the end of the bed you grab on the posts of his bed as he sucks and licks your cunt. You moan curses and his name, getting louder and louder. He speaks lightly with his face still in you slit "scream my name my little slut" and so you did. And in that moment you came and he drank it up lapping in the last of your juices. Your eyes closed you feel yourself being picked up and before you know it your face is against the wall, and your slightly bent but he has your neck in his hand and a knife against you neck. His dick teases your opening then slides in hard, still with the knife against your neck he fucks you. "You. still. Hold. no. power. Over. me.!" you breath as his neck clasps its way around your throat. And before you know it your back on the bed lying on your front. "You really think i don't own you? Do i need to put it into fucking writing, huh?" he says whilst still thrusting into you. "Fine let me leave my mark as to who owns you my little whore" he spits " you want that yeah" you moan in agreement. "Say it, say yes daddy!" he says thrusting harder and harder you feeling your self coming close to your next climax. " yes daddy!" you moan. Then you feel it the shooting pain on your skin. This sends you through, so close to your climax. The pain continues as his thrust slow down. Then the pain stops and is met by a stinging pain, and draco lift the knife to your lips and you lick the blood off. You feel the pain coming from your ass. And he speeds up his thrusting again, grabbing your hair yanking your head back, exposing your neck. And you feel him cum inside you and then in that moment you reach your climax.

He pulls out of you breathing heavily. " Is that all you've got malfoy" he chuckles and smacks your ass and pulls his hand you your face, "thats your blood you slut, lick it off." he commands and you do so. " Still draco thought you'd have me weak at the knees" he chuckles holding his chest " go on y/n get up and walk to my bathroom". You go to stand and you knees feel like jelly but you go on to the bathroom and stare in the mirror, you turn on the shower. As you stand in the mirror and watch the room steam up. He came in standing behind you ; towering over you! Then you feel his length rub against your thigh you watch as he lowers his head and kisses your neck. You turn around to face him and he picks you up, his dick rubbing your opening as he hisses between his teeth. He steps both of you into the heat of the shower. The water trickling down your back and burned at the cut he had given you on your ass. Slowly he slides you onto his dick the only thing that's escapes your lips is " da-daddy." He smirks with his wet hair messy on his face. He begins pounding you harder, hitting your spot every time, he leans his head against the wall face into the crook of your neck making hisses, breathing heavily and cursing. The shower wall now heats to acclimate to your back, you arch your back with pleasure. Struggling to make it to your next climax as you're so tired draco keeps pushing going deeper and deeper. And then you reach it moaning and cursing and before draco can reach his you decide to go onto your knees and lets him thrust deep into your mouth and just as he cums you pull his tip to your lips and you feel his cum fall onto your tongue. And just steps out of the shower leaving you on the floor with your blood streaming into the drain. As you step out of the shower finally, you turn around and look in the mirror to see the a word carved onto your ass, MALFOY.