Chapter six

"Y/N L/N!" You heard Irena screech from the food of your bed. Forgetting you nakedness you sprung up standing up in bed. There you stood in front of your bestfriend littered in bruises, bite marks and hickey. You quickly snatched a silk blanket and covered yourself." Irena, what do you want!" you spat with venom.

"y/n your are covered, who the fuck did that?" she questioned abruptly.

"None of your business sweetness delight and all things good and right" you sang sarcastically pulling on underwear.

"Don't tell me who then just tell me, were the battle scars worth it?" she giggled

"So worth it Irena I will be wearing them proudly!!" you giggled like a child. Irena hopped onto you bed laughing

It had felt so long since then, nearly 5 months since september! Draco was never in and had not spoken much to you since. Apart from some outrageous comments. You hated that tiresome little boy. All he did was wear a frown and mutter his disgusting thoughts under his breath whenever he was agitated.

He was away , again, well so you thought until he came strutting into the common room leaning the fireplace smirking at all those sitting in the common room. He looked around and his smirk increased "Why hello I didn't even realise your dull, unmemorable face. Saw that pretty sister of yours at the ministry. She just would not stop starin-"

"Oh fuck off Malfoy, what did the ministry have a bring your pet into work day... is that why you went. Daddy wanted to show off his own little obedient dog!" you snapped. Malfoy stormed off going towards the stairs "WILL ANYONE TELL ME WHERE PUGFACE, shit, I MEAN PANSY.bollocks, anyway, someone tell me where she is!" he said, stopping at the top of the stairs. Everyone was in hysterics. Then she walked in " Draco!Baby" she said running towards him, he stuck up his nose and dragged her to his room. Soon everyone cleared the common room not wanting to hear pansies... interesting noises.

Irena cupped your face, "hey my beauty let's go find Xophia and ginny" she grinned.

"Yes i'd love to," you said, lying through your teeth as what you would really like to do is punch Draco in the face. But you resisted and got up and followed Irena out of the common room latching onto her feminine hands. Both giggling as you jogged through the castle trailing behind her still holding her hand.

You found your way to the black lake to see ginny and Xophia slumped against the tree.

"Oh look the snakes are here" Ginny said happily, you and Irena both hissed giggling at Ginny's comment. Xophia got up, picking leaves out of her gorgeous hair. Xophia was the sweetest person you had met other than your sister, they were kindred spirits truly. Xophia had gorgeous 3c hair that held so much beauty and shape. Her almond eyes; so rich and brown, looked down at you. She was as tall and as elegant as they came, her dark brown skin glowed in the yellow haze of the sun, she smiled her usual shy smile as she saw you two approaching. You could look at her for hours but she was too humble to accept a single compliment.

Snapping you out of your daydream, Irena screeched " Draco is back and is as moody as ever.

"Bloody hell! Now Gene is going to start acting out now the Cult leader is back" Xophia exclaimed. She was dating Gene who is a slytherin, quite a mean one in fact but he was so lovely to her; he truly fell head over heels for her.

We all fell to the floor discussing the news. "We should go swimming in the black lake one day!" ginny exclaimed

"You fear nothing do you" said Xophia

The other three of us realised we were very adventurous. Irena would say anything and do anything with someone she was interested in. Ginny did it so she was full of experience. You did it because you like the adrenaline of potentially getting hurt, you also like the feeling of pain. Xophia preferred her books, bed and boyfriend.