Chapter three

Heat, you feel your room become suffocating and hot! You sneak downstairs into the common room you feel the cold radiate off the cobblestone walls with just the green flame from the fireplace retaining a calm temperature. You take in the serenity when you feel a presence, Draco fucking malfoy! Sat in his black suit and sat forward in the dark green leather armchair "you couldn't get enough of me?" he slowly leans back spreading his long legs apart. You adjust your forest green nightie realising your are without a bra or knickers, you pull you nightie down slightly saving the creature in front of you from the sight he did not deserve to see. You look down shyly as you look up you notice him touching up his already rolled up sleeves, he ushered you over with a flick of his index and middle finger.

You daintily wander over standing inches from his lap, his hand glides through his hair as he exhales looking up at your face. He stands. Towering over you, you look up through your eyelashes as he glides his tongue over his lips rubbing his chin slowly with his hand. He leans down, his lips pressed against your ear " you can't come down here looking like that" he tuts lightly "how unfair to me, oh how it pains me" you mouth drops open "now show me the reason you wear stuff like that my little slut". Instead of falling to your knees you push him back, his back colliding with the armchair as he sinks into it, spreading his legs you. Floating to your knees you watch him slowly unbuckle his belt, his belt slithering through each loop so delicately. Your already aching knees being iced by the cold stone floor. You undid the rest of his trousers making complete eye contact never peeling your deep emerald eyes off his morning blue eyes. Slowly you pulled out his dick, gliding your tongue up the length. Swallowing deeply as you went to drag your serpent tongue over his tip his whispered " slut" . You grabbed his tie pulling him forward slightly he grabbed your jaw tightly causing your mouth to pop open he spat in your mouth and fell back into the base of the chair, you used his spit to make his dick slick with him. Twirling your tongue gently over his tip, you watched his head roll back. In that moment you took back his length, one hand on the base pumping him sensually and slowly. Your lips swell under the pressure of his size. Spit formulating in your mouth as you choked back his length. You watched his veiny hands grip the leather of the sofa, his fingers turning white under his rings. He shifted his shoulders, you realised he was close. You sped up the bobbing of your head, hearing him hiss between his teeth sent you! Slowing down you felt his release ribbons of cum down your throat "fuck, little whore" he said has he ended his climax. He sat up removing himself from your mouth, tucking himself away he swept a piece of hair from your face.

You stood slowly, knees nearly giving way after supporting your weight for so long, but you stayed upright and began to walk towards the stairs, you glanced back and smirked slightly. You walked up the stairs knowing he could see up your nightie as you walked up, you skipped up the last few steps running to your room slamming the door and prancing onto your bed. What on earth had just happened?