Chapter eleven

When you woke you were in your bed and the sun was casting a warm orange in the sky, the colour peaked through your curtains. You got out of bed and pulled on a robe and shuffled out of your dorm, quickly going down the prefect dorm stairs, you ran through the common room that was completely empty to go up to the girls dorm. You tiptoed up the stairs and burst into Irenas room. Irena was sitting doing homework and you ran and perched yourself on Pansy's bed; Her and Irena had always shared a room but never liked each other.

"Why, hello y/n!" Irena said, not looking up from her scroll.

"Hello, where's everyone?"

" Well, It is dinner. And I went to the hospital wing to get you for dinner but you weren't there. So I figured you were off Fucking some seventh year. But here you are" she said looking up from her scroll, peering over her glasses. You rubbed your hands over your arm

"Well here I am." You said guiltily. "I came here to ask to borrow those muggle trousers you like wearing, For tonight"

Irena waved her wand and the baby blue velvet trousers appeared. "I will meet you in the common room in 40 minutes now please leave." She said waving you off with her hand.

You scurried down stairs and just as you'd worried there was Malfoy was with but he was pressing Pansy into the wall at the door way of the boys dorms. You looked up in disgust. Pansy stared at you with a smile on her face. She pushed Draco off her, " Hey y/n!"

You stopped in your tracks and looked over at her happy face " Hey Pansy, Me and the girls are going to hogsmeade in a few days. Want to come?" Pansies face lit up. She had friends but really crappy ones at that. "I would love to," she beamed. Draco's eyes never left your exposed legs. You jogged up the stairs to your dorm. You pulled on your trousers, not even bothering about underwear. And through a tank top on and as you fixed your hair you realised how tired you looked. Regardless, you stood up from your vanity and left your room, as you walked downstairs no one was back. You laid across the black leather seat. After a while you saw Draco Fucking Malfoy emerge from the boys common rooms. "Malfoy, all I want is two minutes of peace" you huffed.

Now towering over where you were laid "See i would but i really don't want to."

"You have your fun with pansy, why do you need to mess around with me too?" you sighed dragging your fingers through your hair.

"Oh so you're jealous" he chuckled crouching down

You spun your face to dead stare him " Not jealous no. Just how greedy can one person be?" you said twiddling your ring "Is it me or her that doesn't fulfil your needs"

"Oh sweetheart definitely her" he said grazing a hand over your hair.

"Ok so for arguments sake, you aren't fulfilling me so should i start fucking someone else?"

"No!" he said, pulling his hand from your hair.

"Why? You may not satisfy me enough!" you said leaning up into his face

He yanked you to sit up, him still crouching in front of you, your legs on each of his shoulders. "I am Draco Fucking Malfoy! I have only just started with you, darling" he lifted his arm causing your legs to fall to his waist and before you he stood up with you wrapped around him. "Remember who you belong to ,slut" he placed you onto the floor and hurried from the common room.

" y/n l/n, are you ready to go" you stood still in awe as irena placed a hand on your waist

"Yes Irena" you said with a very fake smile.

"I believe we are already late, but maybe it is just because the girls are always early." she yapped on for a while as you made your way to the lake. The girls sat by the shore.

"Weasleby!" you spat mimicking Draco. Ginny shot up.

"Bloody hell, Thought you were blondie!" she laughed.

"We have been waiting for 10 minutes!" Xophia piped up

"I know and I am sorry my love," Irena said, skipping to xophia.

Each of you pulling off your clothes you all got ready to go into the water. You were nude first as you stepped in with the moon being the only source of light, the beams bouncing off the water and onto your pale body.

"What the fuck!" you heard Xophia say and you spun round.

"No turn back around" she demanded.

" what, what is it?" you said fearfully. Slowly you spun around

"FUCK ME! You cheeky bitch" ginny exclaimed.

"MALFOY!" Irena screeched. You spun around, guilt painting your face a deep red.

"Explain, Mrs. Malfoy" Ginny laughed.

"No no, The word says it all" xophia laughed.

"You have been having rough sex with draco, bugger off. I do not believe it!" Irena said laughing. Ginny is now on the floor laughing.

"I think my ass says it all. So no questions please ladies" you said turning away

"Bloody Malfoy," Ginny said, laughing her heart out