Chapter Sixteen

He was scared of you, The Draco Malfoy! He cowered next to you in potions and avoided you in the common room. The power you held... Unparalleled.You were sat in the common room with Irena when Draco came in, he glanced over but went straight for the stairs to his dorm. "Hey draco" his head snapped around "catch" you tossed over a green apple he caught and smirked. He slowly pondered up the stairs. "One second Irena my love I just need to talk to Malfoy" you said sweetly,

"That is fine I need to find Zabini," she said with a wink.

"Rancid!" you said jumping up from your seat. You trailed up the stairs and saw draco slip into his room. You knocked lightly but got no answer. You tiptoed in to see his bathroom door open. You slipped in to see him in front of the mirror over his sink, his hands resting either side. You went behind him and began to run a shower. You trailed your hand down his top undoing each button whilst keeping eye contact in the mirror. He turned slightly and before any words could be said he scooped your up placing you on the sinking and his lips collided with you. His top hung loose exposing his bare chest. He grabbed above you onto the mirror and as your hands rode his body you reached just above his belt when he clenched down so hard on the mirror behind you it shattered. The shards falling all around you you felt a piece lightly scrape your back causing you to arch your back. He whips out his wand stopping the glass mid-air. He flicks up his wand and all the shards rise up facing you. "Draco what are you do-"

"Hush now, You so much as quirm whilst i fuck you, well im sure you can guess what will happen." you heartbeat sped as he removed your underwear. He pulled his own trousers down. His dick teasing your cunt as you tried to keep still grabbing Dracos shoulders. As he shoved it in you dug your nails into him causing him to grit his teeth. " aww did that hurt draco" you said sarcastically.

"You could never hurt me" you dragged your nails down slowly, cutting into his skin deep. You felt warm spots trickle down his back as he thrusted harder and harder. You grabbed onto his biceps certain that under the tightness of your grip they would bruise. The shards still lingering close your heartbeat sped again. The adrenaline caused a sudden inflow of a climax. You moaned making Draco chuckle. "That's a real moan my little slut not that forced shit you did for Macmillan!" he snarled bucking his hips one more time before cursing out and letting the shards fall around you.

"No leave draco, I want this shower." he patted a towel and walked out of the bathroom in nothing but black boxers. As you cleaned yourself you felt the stinging of the cut going down your back. You winced and hopped out of the shower tossing the towel around your hair walking out naked. And you picked up your uniform and wand and apparated to Ginny's dorm.

*A/N- sorry for the short chapters :/*