Chapter Ten

Bursting through the toilet doors, Irena screeched "No way did you insult the draco malfoy!" you smirked twirling in the spot at the thought of his face. Irena stopped smiling and smirked grimly whilst observing your wounds, "Whoever did this wants you as a trophy of their own pleasure" you giggled again at the thought. You looked past his dark mark and relationship; he was too... tempting.

"Anyway enough of this" she said, wavering her finger over your body " the girls want to go swimming in the black lake tonight. So lets cover these up, i'm sure he won't mind you losing your marks". She pulled her sleek black wand from her thigh highs and pressed it against each bruise. They slowly melted from your body. You both trotted out of the bathroom and bumped straight into the quidditch boys, you looked up slowly hoping it wasn't draco but lucky for you it was Potter and Pals. they looked down rudely as they walked away swaying their hips like a bunch of girls. " Twats" you blurted.

"Watch your tongue snake," hermione said from behind you.

"Oh fuck right off! Don't you have some ginger face to go sit on." you sneered

"Don't try to shame me" she laughed, lifting a wand to your shirt, lifting it slightly to reveal a bite mark that Irena must have missed.

"Expelliarmus!" you shouted. Catching her wand, Hermione stood in awe.

"I will be keeping this till you learn to at least act like less of a Mudblood, I mean come on" you started walking off whilst Irena held her wand at Hermione's neck enough for her to know to back off. Irena skipped and caught up with you, cackling and wrapping her arm around your waist.

You walked into Defence Against the Dark Arts to see the stage set up for dualling, you were good with spells but this meant you were in the advanced class. You inspected the class and looked to see someone sitting on the far end of the stage with their feet over the edge. Malfoy. His head snapped to look at you, his original smirk fading and turning to pure anger as he realised how, clear, your skin was.

In walked Lupin, "Right who's got a vendetta they need to settle" he chuckled jokingly. But before he could say what he seriously meant to say Malfoy jumped up

"Sir, I wish to dual y/n" he spat

"Very well draco but y/n do you acce-"

"Yes I do sir" you smirked, cutting him off.

Walking up the steps you looked draco dead in the eyes as he pulled his suit jacket off his shoulder and let it fall, catching it then tossing it to the side. You gasped at the sight. You pulled out a wand. Slowly you started commanding spells at each other, till..

"Expelliarmus!" Draco whispered and the wand flung from your hand and into his. You slowly walked towards him swaying your hips till you were 2 feet away. Then you spat another spell with your actual wand held out in front of you. The spell making Draco dropped to his knees and slid towards youHis him now at your feet you plucked HIs wand and Hermiones from his hands and splayed the three wands out as if they were a fan and giggled as you hopped off the stage.

"Y/n, Whos bloody wand is that" Lupin asked in a very forced calm tone, you smiled sweetly "You need not know sir!" you said innocently.

"Dismissed" Lupin shouted.

You heard draco jump from the stage. Before he could say a thing you whisked Irena away once again.

You went to the quidditch changing rooms as you entered the girls you saw hermione

"Mudblood" she looked up quickly. You smiled genuinely and threw her the wand, Hermione caught it and looked dead at you "Thank you" you said brushing past her "Really saved my ass there" you said lips inches from her ear. You carried on getting changed when Ginny walked in, She looked so cute in her quidditch gear. She had been playing for about a year or 2. "Hurry up Irena! You look fine, Blaise is waiting. Ok fine i will wait too" ginny laughed. You walked past her deciding to make your own way to the pitch. As you enter the inside of the arena a hand pulls you back into the section under the seating.

"Think you can disobey me then embarrass me?" You recognised the icy voice. Opening your eyes he was an inch from your face. Your back pressed against a wooden support.

"Yes i believe i can do that, I can do whatever the fuck i want" you said slyly turning your head from him. He grabbed your jaw making it pop "Open" he commanded. You opened it as he shoved you to the floor, He quickly unbuckled his trousers, he pulled out his dick. You sat on your knees staring up at him. You placed a single kiss on the tip " Don't tease me!" you let your tongue lick it bottom to top and twirled at the top. You pulled away again looking up. " Y/n" he said angrily. He then grabbed your hair pushing his length deep into your throat. And he pumped in full force. You felt your eyes begin to water as it hit the back of your throat. Your saliva falling from your mouth falling down your chin. You felt his thrusts weaken and then slowly you felt the warm liquid trickle into your throat. He pulled out, your lips puckered and pink with mascara streaming down your face. He picked you up like a baby and carried you onto the pitch. " she hit her head miss, I will take her to medical" he shouted across the pitch "the poor girl is crying, HURRY!" Madam shouted. You looked up at draco as he carried you to the castle and put you down. Before you knew it you had been apperated to his room. He was already getting rid of his wet, muddy clothes. You stood frozen from the cold and your face still numb. He stood in his boxers, his large bulge very obvious, He stood over you and removed your clothes. You stood naked as he inspected your body. " The weather should get warm in the afternoon," he said calmly, ''but you look frozen so i ran a bath." you stood in shock. That is awfully nice of him. He Stepped into the bath and you followed him and laid your back against his chest as he sponged you down slowly. You slowly drifted asleep.