Chapter Eighteen

You feel the ice of winter leave, it seeps from the castle throughout the grounds. Evacuating the green of the Scottish Highlands that surround you, the grasses dark emerald coat new absorbed by the luminous greens that have come with the welcoming of a sudden spring. Bouquets of delicate daisies group and form clusters of white along the grounds. The castle felt empty as the year 1 to 5s had left the castle a week early, but you had to stay because of the exams you had next term. Last week was when you saw Draco last, when he kissed you goodbye infront of Irena. He must have left then so he wouldn't get noticed with all the younger pupils leaving anyway. But it was Wednesday and you had rumours that he had only just gotten back. The feeling of knowing his presence was gliding throughout the building brought back that cold feeling of winter. That feeling of complete loneliness in a castle full of people. Dark circles were carved into you delicate skin and pink blemishes filled your face and necks from constant rubbing and scratching. Something was consuming you, love or fear? Your empty eyes shifted from person to person as you dragged yourself through the stone corridors. Slowly you brought your sunken gaze to a dark figure. Drac stood 2 metres away from you stood his mouth agape. "What's happened to you l/n" he said trailing after you. You straightened up adding more movement in your hips and hands as you walked "Nothing malfoy, just thought i was rid of you... but here you are '' you gazed up on him. Unable to stop your eyes widened as he smiled as he walked with you. "Well whether that is true or not i would oh so love for you to come to a small shindig im throwing at my parents townhouse in kensington." he smirked down; fiddling with his signet ring Fuck, right by where you lived. How does one get out of such an event?

You stormed off annoyed at your inability to make an excuse, "I will be there Malfoy" you said scurrying down the stairs towards potions. "You don't even know when nor where" he said chasing after you. "I am sure Irena will tell me" you said screeching as he caught up to you. "Or I could," he said now whispering into your ear whilst you huffed, out of breath. "No" you said, shaking yourself from his grip and strutting into potions. Oh of course there were only two seats left, one next to Pansy and the other next to Mudblood Granger. You of course chose to sit next to Pansy, first off just so you could keep her off draco but you also chose her because now draco has to sit next to his favourite person. Hermione. You smirked, glaring over at him as he went to protest but Snape came to his rescue. "Rightclass today you get an extra free period because Potter has taken it upon himself to consume all my time, say thank you to Mr Potter if you wish. In any way you wish." snape said in a dull one before exiting the room with such grace. Fuck fuck fuck, you need this fucking revision. Bloody Potter! You can hear Draco talk ever so loudly about how he would never have sat next to Hermione anyway. Utter twat. You were far too ready to go home.