Chapter Twenty One

>Authors note- sorry for the slow updates i was super busy at school as it is exam year for me but i've got a few updates lined up so all i need to is publish them every week<

You wandered into the Library, the octagon shaped room was filled to the very high ceilings with books both muggle and magical books. In the middle of the room was the table where piles of unorganised books sat waiting to be put back where they belong. In the midst of the books was a blue satin box, you traced your fingers over the seams and lifted the lid. The sage silk dress contrasted with the white interior of the box. You picked up the long flowing dress and held it against your body, so wrapped up in the dress's beauty you hadn't realised your mother had stepped in. "knew you'd like it" she said in her deep soft voice. "Go to your fathers study he bought you something" she placed her hand on your shoulder as you passed her, you hurried to his Study, You reached the large oak door and tapped it gently, you cracked it open and waves of smoke crashed into you. He was sitting behind his desk smiling up at you, "hello darling" he reached out his hand for you to take you grabbed it and you could see how glad he was to have you home. Leaving his pipe hanging from his mouth with his other hand he took up a small box and placed it into your hand. You beamed up at him as he took his hands away and carried on puffing on the pipe. You opened the old bra box and inside in a tangle of lace was a pearl necklace. You gasped as you stared down at the cream pearls that you'd just been given. You put the box down and hurried to the other side of the desk and jumped into his arms " thank you so much father they are beautiful" he chuckled in his raspy voice.

"You've earnt such beauty after how hard you work at school" he said beamed up at you as you sat on his lap. You kissed him on the cheek and made your way out of his office.

The smells of smoke and aftershave lingered a while. Mother was standing outside smiling down at her marvellous purchase for you. "When will the girls be here?" she asked softly , taking the dress from her arms you kissed her too on the cheek "very soon i believe so do let them in please mama!"

"Of course I will love" she said as you ran up the stairs towards your room.

"shit , Ginny uses floo powder mum so don't put the fire on!" you said shouting from the top of the stairs

"I won't!" your mum says cackling from the ground floor.

You push open your door and it still smells like him. " FUCK!" irena is laying on your bed staring up at you "IRENA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!" the surprise pushes you to your knees, she wriggles to the end of your bed as you lay collapsed on the floor laughing. "Why does it smell like malfoy and.." she inhales deeply "sex" you gasp at her accusation. You spring upright staring her down.

" What do you mean it smells like sex- wait shut up i dont care answer my question what the fuck are you doing here?" you glare at her as she sits giggling on your bed.

"The dress is so gorgeous" she says snatching it off you

" Irenaaaaaa!" you shout making her jump

"Fine alright, daddy pissed me off with his new girlfriend that cow said my dress for tonight would look better on her so as you can i cur-"

"Cursed her" you sighed

"Yeah exactly, see you get it!" she smiled up at you

" no Irena you blood idiot now your dad will force you to live with me for the summer and i had plans"

"No you don't" she scoffed

"True I don't but I could've! God you never think things through!" you were so mad but kind of relieved you didn't have to be alone at home.

"Irena the girls will be here soon and i need a shower and i am going to assume my house wasn't the first you came to and after a steamy evening with Blaise i am going to assume you are in need of a shower also." Irena nodded guiltily. " fine I am having a shower you can treat yourself to a bath!" Irena hopped off your bed and got undressed whilst you ran her a bubble bath. After she got in you started up your shower. Stayed in their forever gossiping and such. After 5 minutes Xophia turned up and sat on the floor whilst you all nattered on about useless crap. 20 minutes late ginny showed up bursting into the bathroom covered in soot. "Bloody hell Ginge, your so messy hop in i was just getting out" you said reaching for a towel. Ginny nodded, removing all her clothes. You sat next to Xophia in your towel discussing the recent news of voldemort. Eventually you all convinced Irena to leave that bloody bath and you all began getting ready. You all put garter belts on and pulled up your stocking. The smell of presume wafted through the room. Irena sat by the window smoking for a while whilst the rest of you flurried around sorting out hair and makeup. It finally got to dresses and you all showed yours and they got theirs out, they were all the same but different colours. You all were so wildly surprised when you realised it was your own mother who did it you honestly we're not surprised. "I must go thank your mother" Xophia said kindly whilst holding the peach toned silk dress.

"No need not yet! We will put them on the go show her i know she'd enjoy that '' you said excitedly. Ginny slipped on the forest green silk dress, whilst irena put dainty plaits in her hair. Irenas was a lilac colour that matched with her jet black hair worked beautifully for her complexion.

After you all pulled on your dress and fixed your faces and touched up your perfume you got ginny to put on the pearl necklace and they all watched in awe of the gorgeous pearls. You all hurried downstairs and burst into the parlour where your mother and father were sitting lounging on the large velvet sofas. You mother smiled up at you " ahhh my beautiful girls, just looks at those curves and complexions!" she said looking over at your father for approval

" yes girls you look like artwork!" he ushered you over and you sat between your parents. "Now y/n no coming back late! I am joking, no curfews, just make sure if you aren't in the front door by 7am i have an owl waiting at my desk about your whereabouts." . You glance over at him beaming.

" well Irena may be staying with us for the summer as there's been an issue with her father an-"

"Do not worry my love she is fine to stay, and Xophia and Ginny are too as your father and I are off to the middle east for a month so the house is yours. We are unsure about when but we will tell you as soon as we know!" your mother got up and hugged each of the girls and shooed you off to your party. You grabbed you wand and clutched the girls as you got ready to apparate.