Chapter four

Exhausted, you rolled out of bed, pulling at the lace at the bottom of your nightie to straighten it out. You stand in front of the large gold framed mirror that sits on the left side of your bed. You looked like death. But at least you weren't a death eater, haha! Not funny? Too soon? Anyway you slipped out of your nightie and pulled on your crisp uniform. After dragging a hairbrush through your hair and putting on a touch of moisturiser you wandered downstairs. Sat at one of the common rooms tables was Irena ; she was one of your only friends in hogwarts, you had other friends such as Ginny and Xophia but they were in gryffindor and ravenclaw, however Irena was as slytherin as they came. Her black sleek hair just below her shoulder but she curled it and styled it in some odd fashion, she had thick eyebrows and dark blue eyes, her face was littered with freckles and she never smiled,only when she was feeling cocky.

"Good morning my darling ice queen" she said as she fluttered over to you arms spreading out like a mindful princess. "Whats up your arse" she said in her normal voice after realising your dishevelled looks. "Sleep rarely comes to those who put in an effort in school irena" you giggled. She starts to boast "must be why i get so much beauty sleep because first off i'm beautiful and second of all i don't give a fuck because da-"

"Daddy says i can marry Blaise Zabini" i say mocking her usual bratty voice. She breaks down laughing at my accuracy.

Skipping breakfast you both decide to get a cup of tea to give you energy and wander to potions, as we stand out the door you hear "are you fucking me!"

" No Irena i am not, You turned down that learning opportunity remember" you say sarcastically

"First of all pipe down, second of all I don't have potions yet today we must be in other classes! I've got bloody Care for magical creatures first!"

You chuckle watching her pace off into the distance.

You get into class 20 minutes early and snape lets you pick the back seats for once as you are so prompt. You put a cauldron on each desk and go sit in your seat reading your book. Slowly everyone pours into the lesson. The class is full except your seat, "umm sir you set out too many places i have a spare seat next to me" you say straightening out the fabric table cloth over your two seater table. "Do you take me as a common fool y/n? I am going to assume not, we are missing one person. The person I intend to fill that seat! Do not question my maths skill!" he cranks.

"Yes sir, sorry sir!" you squeak

Slowly you hear the door open and someone takes the seat next to you, Draco Fucking Malfoy! " Hey dollface!" he grins.

The whole first lesson he leans over you as you brew potions and presses against you. After about an hour Snape makes an announcement about this period being a double lesson but the second lesson he would be basically going over past potions in order to remind us of the basics. Knowing that that's basically what you did all summer you decided now was your time to just relax, think and day dream. But Draco had other plans!

You felt his hand on your thigh, his cold rings causing a shiver to electrocute your body. He smirked and looked down at the table. His hand went higher, already feeling the pool of heat between your legs you were anxious for his reaction. His fingers graced over your cunt through your pants making you squirm, his hands followed up reaching the hip of your pants. He takes them in his hand and rips them making you gasp "Draco!".

"Why would you even bother with these?" he said, ripping the other side and peeling them off your cunt leaving it exposed to the cold of the room. " you didn't bother with these last night" he said, pulling your panties from between your legs and placing them in the pocket of your white button up shirt. His hand snaked back down to between your legs.

Slowly he starting rubbing circles into your sensitive clit causing you to bite down onto your lip hard. A slight moan escapes your pink lips but its covered by the sounds of Snape's continuous droning on. You squirmed in your seat as draco gave your swollen clit all his attention. You felt your climax approaching, your hands gripped the table and the edge of your skirt with all you had in order not to scream his name. " cum for me, slut" and with his words you clenched up cumming so hard you nearly slammed the table. You bit down on your lip so ferociously you hadn't realised what you had done. Draco removed his finger, taking it to his mouth, guiding it into his mouth and sucking and pulling it out with a pop. he hummed swallowing deeply. Realising the blood running from your lip you asked snape to leave 10 minutes early. As you walked out of the classroom door you ran towards the dorm, you thighs rubbing together slick with cum. Realising your lack of underwear you sped faster.