5. Pehli Mulaqaat Hai

I don't know what it is with this story, because I am always having second thoughts about it. Always on the edge of taking it down! I really hope I settle things with it *sigh*

Anyways, enjoy 🙄

Fahad Abdullah

"BHAIYA!" Yelled a voice, from outside my room. I didn't bother replying, as I continued with my guitar. My fingers playing on its own accord, playing the track my mind directed it.

"Bhaiya!" He called again. Knocking on the door this time.

Shifting on my bed a little, I turned to the other side, shutting my eyes and trying to concentrate. But it seems like my dear little brother wasn't going to let that happen. Soon the door to my room was tortured with some fist-pounding. Which should be knocking under normal circumstances.

I groan, setting my guitar on the bed and stomp towards the door, and pull it open.

"Bhaiya, I was standing here for an hour. Couldn't you--"

"What do you want?" I ask, cutting him off.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see what you were doing." He asked, stepping closer to me and trying to look over my shoulder into my room. The thing I hated the most.

"Dulhan dekhra tha tere vaaste." I state, blocking his view by towering over him.

"Meri tension mat lo aap. Mere pass hai already intezam--"

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. He paused abruptly, his eyes going wide.

"What did you say?"

"Huh?"

"Kiya bole tum?" I ask, my voice getting loud.

"Wo-o..wo m-main.. in-t-tezam.." He gulped loudly. Looking at anything but me.

"Aashiquiyan kara college ku bhejre to, huh?"

"N-nai b-bhai-iya. Nai karu."

"Imran, you and I both know when and why you stammer. Kisku bewakoof banare baba?"

"Be-ewakoof nai b-banaru mai, bhaiya. Mai to ye bolne a-aya tha ki kal apan jare." He smiled, sighing in relief, probably proud of himself for successfully changing the topic.

And I let him. For now.

"I can't. Tomorrow I have the day planned with the boys."

"That can't be happening anymore." He tsked, shaking his head at me. A smirk spreading across his face.

"And why is that?" I told my arms across my chest.

"Because my bhabi won't like you not being there with us."

"What?!" I exclaim, uncrossing my arms.

"Dulhan?"

He nodded.

"Wo bhi meri?"

He nodded again, making me frown at him.

"What? You don't believe me? Go ask daddy. She is Ayan Uncle's daughter."

"Who Ayan Uncle? What the f*** are you talking about?!"

"Offo bhaiya! Ask daddy, not me about your sasur ji."

Giving him a hard look, I say, "Come on!" Shutting the door of my room before following him to the living room.

"Daddy!"