9. Junglee Billi 😾

My sincere apology to Birdy_talker for the amount of Urdu in this chapter. But don't worry gurl, I got your back 😁

Fahad Abdullah

I knew accompanying my family today was important. They were visiting dad's jigri dost, after all, and it wouldn't be a very good thing if the eldest son wasn't with them.

Arey, aakhir ghar ka bada beta hu mai, kuch toh importance rehna na meri!

Honestly, I wasn't thrilled about the whole meeting thing, but anyway decided to give it a shot. Who met me there, or should I say what met me there was. . .surprising. Never in a million years had the thought of that lady, that lady, being Ayan uncle's daughter.

Matlab, kuch bhi?

It's not like I know Ayan Uncle very well, and having her as his child was like seeing India and Pakistan shaking hands, ending the feud. I remembered him, a faint childhood memory of spending ample of time with the Malik's was there in my mind. But. . .still.

Why her?!

Out of everyone, she had to be his daughter. It did take me a few seconds to recall her face, since she was in hijab last night. And girls do not look the same without it, I tell you. Some can go from looking from a wild cat to a saint with just a wrap around their head.

But who am I complaining?

The entire ride, Imran couldn't keep his mouth shut. Blabbering sh💥t on how excited he is to meet them after such a long time! My 20 year old brother just can't help but act childish pretty much 24/7.

And when we finally meet, this is what had happened. As if that was not enough of a shock, starting tomorrow I have to be a tour guide for her highness.

Great. Just f💣cking great!

Ek naya azaab meri jaan pe!

Humare daddy ku bhi meich mila tha, nai? Ye kaam ke vaaste. Jab bachi boli ke apne cousins ke saath chale jaati bolke toh khatam thi baat. Magar nai! Aysa kaisa?!

(Couldn't dad ask someone else for the job?! Even the girl herself had insisted on going with her cousins, then why make a big deal out of it?!)

I shoot dad a tight lipped smile, who looked at me with raised eyebrows over his cup of tea making me shake my head.

Allah rahem kare mere uper!

Glancing at the sweet little angel, I found her talking to Imran and giggling at something he said. Just then our eyes locked, and it took everything in me to not shoot daggers at her. If looks could kill, she'd surely be taking her aakhri saans (last breath) this moment.

She gulped, her expression morphing into a terrfied one. But only for a second. Before she masked it with a pissed off look and smirked at me. Turning her attention back to Imran, who didn't miss glancing between us while we had our micro-mini exchange.

"Bete, schooling kaha se kare aap?" Aunty asked, making me look at her.

We conversed for a little while, talking about her life, my life here, about anything and everything.

"Acha hai aapku Imran hai so, zyada fights nai hote. Humare paas toh Allah! Shukoor aur Saira, dono ghar uthalete sar pe!" She exclaimed shaking her head.

"Nai aunty, boys bhi rahe to waise rehta. Thoda kam hunga aapke ghar se compare kare to, seeing your daughter, magar rehta." I chuckled, winking at her.