You

song: Choke by Royal and the Serpent
(For real though this song was mad for Draco Malfoy Fanfictions)

"Loving you was the most exquisite form of self destruction"

Draco Malfoy

Fuck.

I know I said the fuck probably wouldn't be worth dealing with her but damn I was wrong. That girl knew what she was doing..

I looked at her naked chest pumping up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

Fucking hell, it's only been two minutes since we finished and I want her again. I couldn't let that happen. After all she's still the same fucking bitch.

'' You should go'' I told her while I got up from the bed to dress myself

'' What?!'' She looked really confused, almost like she believed I was going to let her stay or something.

'' Did I fucking stutter? Leave.''

Yes she was a good fuck. A fucking good one. But did I care about her? Fuck no. I don't do sweet cuddle shit after sex. I only cuddled my closest friends and me and Y/n weren't close.

Yet.

What the hell. We will never be that close.

'' You know what Malfoy?! I thought maybe if I fucked you you would stop being a prat with me and let me in. Be friends you know, because you seem to be the only one in our group who hasn't made any effort into befriending me. Guess I was wrong, you're a fucking manwhore nothing less.'' She spoke angrily as she put her dress back on.

Oh.

I looked at her while she was struggling to zip her dress.

''Need help'' I grinned

'' No. Fuck off you moodswinging little shit''

That fucking bitch.

She walked towards the door and stopped before actually getting out.

'' What?! '' I told her, rolling my eyes at the same time

The angry look she was sending me not long ago transformed into a smirk.

'' You asked me where I was earlier. I was getting railed by Milo'' She smiled

What.the.hell. He's so dead. I hate her.

I ran to her and slapped her across the face but it only seemed to make her smile wider.

''Don't you know Malfoy? I'm into slapping. It turns me on'' She replied

'' Filthy S-'' I started

'' Slut, yeah I know. What I still don't know is what's so wrong with me being one?'' She cut me, fake pouting

She got out of the room, her middle finger up while she walked away.

I hate her so much but somehow now that she's in my life I can't picture it without her.

Fuck. I got hard.

Y/n Rivera

I'm so stupid. So fucking stupid.

I tried to contain my tears as I ran back to my room. The party was still on but I was not in the mood right now. I can't believe I gave in..Ok yeah I can, the sex was bloody amazing and Draco was smoking hot tonight but still, I should have known he would just be back to normal after...He's so toxic but fuck I craved him. Everything about him was attractive.
But I was done, I won't be falling into another one of his trap ever again. Even though it was the fucking greatest time of my life I can't deal with his shit. I had other options...like Blaise, Emilian and Milo...

Yeah Milo.

He was not quite as good as Draco in bed but damn..he did know what he was doing. I did feel bad about shagging both of them in the same night though..I didn't plan it. Milo was sad because of the hufflepuff and well Draco..was Draco.

Shit. Just thinking about him made me want him again.

I shouldn't do it. I promised myself I wouldn't fall again...

Draco Malfoy

I was laying on my bed. Thinking about Y/n.

What the hell am I suppose to do now.

I heard knocking on the door.

'' Pansy fuck off, for the last time, I won't touch any fucking part of your filthy body'' I yelled

The door slammed openned and there she stood. Beautiful like always. Y/n.

'' What do you want now'' I spat

'' You''

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,6K

Yeah so I actually hate this chapter but I need to post it because it's an important part of the story. Please comment and vote, it helps making the story grow :)

Xxx

Mély