Mon Coeur

song: Waisting my Young Years by London Grammar

A/n Okay so I'm officially changing the casting for theo as Lorenzo once again you can always imagine him the way you like but I'll dscribe it as lorenzo.

Also I just finished my finals and I'll be more active so yayyy:)

Y/n Rivera

''Trouble in paradise''

'' You'd like that wouldn't you''

Theo inhaled, letting out a deep chuckle.

'' Well if it means you getting rid of ferret boy, yes I would'' he smiled as if what he said was so innocent.

I looked at him for a moment, eyeing him up and down, trying to understand the man in front of me.

'' What do you want from me Theo'' I asked seriously

'' I want you.'' He replied simply.

'' I know that. But what is it exactly that you want from me?''

His hands were now on my waist. He moved them up and down slowly, knowing damn well the effect that had on me.

'' Nobody makes me feel like you. Ever since that time on the couch I can't stop thinking about you'' he murmured

I slightly pulled away to glare at him.

'' So you want sex. That's all you want?..''

He looked at me confused as if he didn't understood why I seemed so pissed.

'' Well y/n to be honest I barely know you and you jumped in my arms begging me to fuck you. How do you expect me to want anything more than that.''

I scoffed and pushed his arms off me.

''I should've listened to Evanna and Ella..they warned me about you''

His traits suddenly became ferm and serious.

'' Of course they did. To everyone and every girl here I'm just the fuck boy uh? I'm just a jerk that fucks girls continuously. But oh when they're horny they all begged to get fucked. Suddenly the day after they're telling all their friends I used them when they basically used me for sex too.'' he spat furiously

'' Theo that's not what I mea-'' I tried to speak

'' It is what you meant y/n! It's funny though because everyone are still on they're knees for that stupid blond ferret. Like he's some sort of god. But he's worst than me. You love him so so much but before you were here all he did was fuck a new girl every night but somehow no one dares speak bad about little prince malfoy!'' he was now practically yelling making everyone in the room look at us.

'' Bro chill out'' Milo tried to calm down his brother

Not sparing a glance towards his brother Theo kept staring at me angrily.

'' You probably fucked him too didn't you.'' He nodded to Milo '' Don't start whining about me not wanting more from you when you basically threw yourself in my arms. You can't cry because I'm not in love with you like every other morron in this room. Because no, I. Don't. Like. You. Y/n.'' he growled in my face before grabbing a joint and storming out the room

'' Theo wait!'' Daphne yelled before following him '' I don't mind if you only want me for sex!'' we heard her say faintly

Stupid bitch.

'' Why do everyone keep leaving! This party is ruined.'' Milo sighed as Madeleine started kissing his neck making me clench my jaw slightly.

'' Not yet..ask them to leave and I'll show you another type of partying'' she whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

Blaise, Adrian and me exchanged a disgusted look before coughing awkwardly. Ella just started laughing loudly.

'' G-Girl was that supposed to be hot?'' she slurred, stumbling on the bed

The girl turned a bright red and rolled her eyes.

'' Maybe another day Madeleine'' Milo mumbled

She then started yelling at him and before we knew it they were arguing.

'' Is there any room left in your dorm?'' Blaise whispered to adrian

'' Yep lets go'' that one answered as they both left.

I looked at the bathroom door and quickly walked inside. I stared at the door leading to Draco and Blaise's room for a moment before walking in quietly. Draco was sleeping peacefully in his bed, face covered by his messy blond hair. I walked to the bed and slowly snuggled my head into his chest. With a small groan I saw his eyes slightly open.

'' I thought we weren't allowed to touch.'' he muttered sleepily.

''i- draco don't be mad I just didn't-'' I started rambling

'' Shut up y/n'' he said before wrapping his arms around me and kissing my head.

I smiled and looked up at him.

'' Go to sleep mon coeur'' he whispered as he rested his head against mine, falling back to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

word count; 0,8 k

COMMENT AND VOTEEEE

xxx

Mély