Truth or Dare

song: Into it by Chase Atlantic

Y/n Rivera

We finally arrived to the castle and an old lady ran to us.

'' Miss Rivera I'm Professor Mcgonnagall I'm here to inform you that you will be sorted into your house after the first year, you can follow me''

Blaise's arm was still wrapped around me so I twisted myself out of his hold to look at my new friends.

'' I don't know why you need to be sorted'' Milo said

'' What do you want me to sleep on the corridor's floor?''

The others snickered while Milo continued to explain.

'' No I mean it is pretty obvious you'll be a Slytherin''

'' Meh, who knows mayby I'll be a Hufflepuff''

'' You better not or else I'm not talking to you'' Ella said.

'' Don't worry baby I'm way too bad to be a Hufflepuff, I should probably go before she turns me into a dog'' I said nodding towards Mcgonnagall.

I waved them goodbye and walked to the old witch standing in front of me.

'' So how does it work, do I have to do some sort of test or whatever?''

I was a little «tipsy» from all the smoking and I secretly wished she wouldn't realize but from the look she was giving me she knew ever since I stepped inside.

'' No actually Mrs Rivera all you have to do is wait for your name to be called and sit, the sorting hat will do the rest''

'' The sorting hat!'' I scoffed '' Is it like a crown or something?''

I don't know if it was because I was annoying her but she didn't answer she just started walking and waved for me to follow her. We walked in a room with huge tables where students were sitting. On one table people were wearing the same uniform as Evana but in red, on the other tables it was yellow and blue and I finally found Ella and the others sitting with their green uniform on the last table. A man who seemed even older than the witch next to me,if possible, started talking.

'' I know you must be starving but this year we have a new student who transferred from Beauxbâtons, please welcome Y/n Rivera''

The old witch pushed me slightly indicating me to walk to the front. I sat on a stool waiting for the «sorting hat». The man who had just spoke put a big brown worn out hat on my head. It suddenly started moving and I almost started laughing but I controlled myself not wanting to make more a fool of myself. The hat's voice echoed in my head.

'' Strange, I always thought Beauxbâtons student were delicate and sweet but you clearly are not, I know exactly where you belong, Slytherin!''

I heard chears from the table where Ella was sat but the other students looked at me with strange looks, almost as if they were scared. Not thinking much of it I took a seat next to Emilian and Draco. Evanna was sitting to the other side of Emilian and Ella,Milo and Blaise were in front of us.

'' My head hurts, do they have to be that loud'' I complained while resting my head on Draco's shoulder.

They laughed and at that exact moment the table got filled with food. I immediatly sat up.

'' That's so freakin awsome I need to know how to do that!''

'' Pretty sure you can't'' Draco smirked

''And why is that?''

'' Because you don't have a hundred of elves working for you'' he told me before eating a chicken wing.