Strangely Perfect

song: Come True by Khai Dreams

Y/n Rivera

I ran down the common room, it had been one hour since the big confession and I had spent that one hour comforting Ella but now I needed to know where milo was. I ran down the stairs only to find Draco sitting on the common room's big green velvet couch, apparently waiting for me.

'' Draco? what are you doing down here so late?'' i questionned even though i knew exactly the answer.

''Well I thought maybe we could get back to what we had planned but then you took forever up there with ella.'' he mumbled seemingly upset and pissed.

'' Oh..yeah she's pretty bad..but anyways I have to find milo now he was also pretty upset and I want to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid you know...'' I admitted a bit ashamed that I was letting Draco down.

'' You have to be kidding me. I've been waiting here for you for a whole fucking hour only for you to tell me you're going to see another guy?'' He said with his jaw tighten.

'' I'm sorry Draco...You know it's not like that..It's really not like that my love...I'm just worried about him!'' I tried to explain myself although I understood why Draco would be mad.

'' You know I kind of regret coming back here. At least when we were at my house I didn't have to compete with my friends for my girlfriend's attention.'' He sighed before storming off to the boy's dormitories.

''Draco-'' I sighed deeply and still decided to walk out of the common room to find Milo.

I already knew where he would be so I quickly made my way to the astronomy tower where he indeed was. Bottle in hand he was sipping right from the tip, staring outside.

'' Milo?'' I said carefully so I wouldn't scare him.

He turned his head to look at me and I immediately noticed his eyes were red. I groaned to myself knowing that meant he had indeed smoked, like I feared. From the look of it he had smoke a lot.

'' Oh y/n it's you'' He smiled a bit when I sat down next to him.

'' Milord Nott I thought you of all people knew mixing weed and alcohol isn't a good idea'' I laughed a bit

'' Oh i do.'' He replied calmly

'' Then why-''

'' That's exactly why I did it.'' he replied before I could finish asking my question.

''Oh-'' Is all I could think of saying.

'' Yeah.'' He mumbled before taking another sip

'' Want some?'' He nodded the bottle towards me

'' No thank you we have school tomorrow''

'' Right...why are you here y/n..'' he said under his breath

'' Thought you would need a friend'' I replied before putting my head on his shouder

I swear I could have seen a smile form at the corner of his mouth which also made me smile.

'' You know she really didn't mean to hurt you.. she feels horrible'' I said, referring to Ella

'' I know, I'm not mad at her anymore'' he admitted before resting his head over mine.

I smiled and looked outside with him, the stars looked beautiful and even though this was pretty weird, the moment seemed strangely perfect.

All I had to worry about now was Draco and how I would make him forgive me.

***********

Theodore Nott

I paced around my room, mumbling to myself. I was furious. I didn't even know if I was more furious at my little brother or at myself. I never actually wanted to have anything with Montgomery. I just hoped somehow it would bring me closer to him. I saw how close him and emilian were and he wasn't even his real brother. Truth is we used to be really close when we were young. Our parents fought a lot so I guess all we really had was each other. We would play around all day not caring about anything else but having fun. I don't quite remember when things changed but I could only guess it was some time around when I became a jerk.

It stung to say.

But that's what i was...a jerk.

I wasn't always like this. I actually did really like y/n and secretly I still hoped Hermione Granger would agree to go out with me but I never asked. With my reputation I never even dared asking someone out because I knew they would immediately have assumed I just wanted to shag them. But I didn't want to shag Hermione...well not yet. I wanted to get to know her. But I couldn't.

I wanted to go talk to my brother but I simply had no idea what I could possibly say..How do you explain to someone you've known your whole life that you want to get to know them again. How to say sorry for something you both know you did but you never actually admitted. Because apologizing meant owning up to it. It meant agreeing to it. Admitting the turth. And the truth was that I truly was a shitty brother.

Milo

If only you knew

Just how much

I'm sorry

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

word count: 0,8K

Sorry I didn't post last week I was really busy and down mentally. I hope you like the twiat i brought in this chapter. Tell me what you think. Vote and comment.

Xxx

Mély