Dinner

Song: flash by lomepal

Y/n Rivera

'' Y/n darling dinner is ready'' Ella's mom's voice said.

Looking down at my little red cocktail dressed I sighed deeply. Me and Tim still hadn't talked since that awkward moment in the front door and to be fair I was kinda nervous what dinner would reserve for us.

I looked in the big mirror that was posed on Ella's wall one last time and made my way to the stairs walking down to what I knew would be an eventful evening.

I sat down at the very large Montgomery table as many small elves brought our food to the black wooden table.

'' You look lovely in your dress Y/n'' Mr. Montgomery smiled at me.

'' Don't you agree Timothy? '' His mother called

'' Um yeah...she looks lovely'' that one admited, embarassed as Scarlet's face turned the same color as her name.

Ella gave her mother an intrigued look while that one shrugged innocently before sending me a wink. I then understood that Helena, Ella's mother, didn't really like Scarlet. Even though I felt glad someone else felt the same about the irritating blond I wished Helena wouldn't talk about me and Tim anymore due to everything me and him had gone through recently. Sadly she didn't seem to realize the tension going on between me and her son as she kept making small comments about how me and Tim would make a lovely couple.

'' Helena my love I think our dear Tim is more then happy with Scarlet and I'm pretty sure Y/n has many boys or girls chasing after her'' Gregory Montgomery told his wife that simply looked away with a small scoff.

I kept eating, silently thanking Mr.Montgomery.

'' Mom, Dad as much as much as this dinner is...interesting....me and Y/n will go back to our rooms now, we both had a very full day and need some rest'' My bestfriend lied

'' But you still haven't eaten desert yet'' Her mother answered

'' Let them go sweetheart'' her husband saved us, once again.

Giving my thanking for the food I nodded and got up. Me and Tim looked at each other for a moment where he gave me a sad grin before I followed Ella to the room I was sleeping in.

'' sorry about my mom..'' ella said

'' It's okay it was a bit funny actually'' I answered

She nodded and sat down on the bed.

'' Three more days and then it's party week'' she laughed soon joined by me

Part of me was excited to spend a whole week alone in a house full of my friends but another part knew that nothing would be as easy as it seemed especially with Draco there.

'' Are you tired?'' ella asked me

'' yeah'' I lied

I loved her but I really needed time for myself just to think.

This holiday would certainly be filled with drama.
••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter sorry I'll update again tomorrow love you guys
Xxx
Mely