Beg

Song: La Câlin by Serhat Dumus

Blaise Zabini

***A/n:( oooops, I know you guys want to know what's hapenning with draco and y/n and you will later in this chapter just hold on :) ) ***

She unzipped my pants and before I could feel her where I needed her the most Draco yanked her out of the classroom. Shit. He's such a jealous prick, y/n isn't even his and if he thinks he'll be able to stop me, or even milo and emilian, from fucking her he's bloody dilusional. For now I just had to get rid of that huge boner she gave me.

'' Professor? Can I go to the bathroom'' I asked.

The little man looked a little bit discouraged by now.

'' no'' he sighed

'' Well, I'm going anyway''

I got up to get out and saw Milo looking at me with confusion and anger. He gave me a ''why are you guys leaving me alone look'' and I nodded torwards my pants to make him understand my situation. He scoffed and smirked. I rolled my eyes and left. The only good thing that came out of all of this is that I know who I'll be thinking of while taking care of it...

Y/n Rivera

''Muffliato''

Draco then closed the door before turning back to me, his silver eyes filled with anger and lust.

'' And what do you think you're doing'' I asked noticing how close he was getting.

'' Fucking the shit out of you'' He grinned devilishly

'' And I thought you knew how to play'' I fake sighed '' You didn't really last long..''

He rolled his eyes before grabbing my throat, furiously knocking the air out of me.

'' I hate you'' He said

'' Do you now?'' I smirked

'' i do''

'' Then why don't you show me just how much'' I played

I almost immediatly regretted saying that when I saw the face he was now making.

'' Oh I will ''

He ripped my shirt off and stared at my breasts for a moment.

'' like what you see?'' I teased.

'' Shut up'' he groaned as he unclipped my bra within seconds.

He started sucking my nipple while one of his hand was cupping my breasts. He flicked it with his tongue and I couldn't help but moan at the shivers he was sending down my spine. I gripped his hair, roughly tugging on it but he snatched my hand away.

'' Don't mess my hair''

'' Big baby'' I muttered

I thought he hadn't hear me but unfortunaly he had.

'' What was that?!'' he asked angrily.

'' I said you're a big baby''

I should really learn how to shut my mouth...

He squeezed my throat harder, making me gasp for air.

'' Say it again. I dare you''

''I...'' I barely breathed out.

'' That's what I thought slut''

'' Now,'' he continued '' Spread your legs''

Like on command, my body immediatly responded. Draco lowered his trowsers to his knees while taking my panties off. I caressed his dick and heard him grunt in satisfaction.

'' Oh I'm going to fuck you so hard'' he sighed as he patted my naked heat.

I whimpered at his touch.

''Please'' I whinned

I hated how needy I sounded but I couldn't help it, I needed him.

He started getting his underwears off but at the same moment the door of the classroom openned.

Milo Nott

I couldn't believe them, they all left the fucking class and leaved me here all alone. These asshole. I wonder what got Blaise so hard, I bet it was y/n. She's so freekin hot, she's really like a fresh breeze. I swear one look from her was all I needed to want to rail her. I bet she's at least as good in bed as her bestfriend, maybe even better. It was about time something new hapenned at Hogwarts. Fuck it, if they skip class I'll skip it to. I got up and started leaving.

'' Mr. Nott??'' Filtwick started

'' Come on professor stop lying to yourself, you won't do shit now goodbye'' I responded before leaving the classroom.

'' Detention! And that goes for Miss. Rivera, Mr Malfoy and Zabini too!" I heard him yell.

I laughed. Teacher are so stupid. Putting us all in detention together always end in us partying after curfew only this time if we got caught we had a reason. We've done it planty of time before and now that Y/n was here I actually couldn't wait to see what it would be like.

I walked in the empty corridors for some time wondering where they all could possibly be when I heard moans coming from a classroom. I didn't know who was having sex in there but I was definitly about to go found out. I turned the door handle and was surprised to see it wasn't locked.. Who in Merlin has sex in an empty classroom without locking the door. I opened the door and what I saw made my jaw drop.

Y/n Rivera

Milo stood in the door frame smirking. I put my bra on and quickly dressed myself.

'' Well well I see you're already getting at it aren't you y/n'' Milo snickered.

'' can't say I didn't enjoy the view'' he continued

Draco froze beside me but I stepped in before he could.

'' Well you see Milo I would have gotten dick if you didn't just cockblock me '' I smiled

'' Oh so you guys didn't? '' He asked

'' No. Thanks to you'' draco muttered

'' I'm actually glad you saved me from fucking such a prat'' I laughed

'' That's not what you thought when you were begging for me to fuck you" Draco snickered.

I rolled my eyes and Milo laughed.

'' Didn't take you for the begging type y/n''

'' Am not. '' I mumbled

'' Sureeee'' He winked '' So when's my turn'' he asked

Draco rolled his eyes.

'' Whenever you want'' I giggled

'' You're such a whore'' Draco spat

'' Says the guy who shagged half the school'' I spat back

'' Whatever, lets get back to class, this wasn't worth it''

What an asshole.

'' Yeah about that...we kind of have a detention tonight''Milo said

'' You've got to be kiding me, it's my first day'' I sighed

'' Don't worry darling, detention with us is actually pretty fun'' Milo smirked

'' What? Why?''

'' Oh, you'll see'' Draco grinned

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count:1K
Major cockblock I'm sorryyyyyy, I just had to. So, what character do you guys prefer so far? Also, do you like it when you see others pov? Leave a comment and vote.

Xxx

Mély