Always Will Be

song: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High by Arctic Monkeys

Y/n Rivera

Silencing charm on, door locked, clothes off and lips tied, Draco's raging hands wandered around my body. Feeling each part of it as if he was feeling it for the first time. He wasn't doing much yet but every time his fingetip grazed my skin I got more and more wet. Pulling away from the kiss, his eyes crossed mine, letting me read all the sinful thoughts in them.

'' Tell me no. Tell me no or I won't stop until you legs shake, until your body his bruised all over and until every inch of it his marked as mine.'' He told me

'' Yes. I want it Draco..I want it now'' I begged

He smiled, not a smirk, a real smile. He grabbed my throat and started pushing his dick inside me slowly. His eyes looked inside my eyes, searching for any signs of pain but I didn't flinch, I wanted more of him. Needed to feel more of him, so I wrapped my legs around him and pushed him closer, making what was left of his cock ram inside me. A surprised groan came out his mouth before he started thrusting in and out of me at a now needy and fast pace. His hand was still on my throat as he picked me up and slammed me against a wall, making the room and my legs shake.

'' Such a good slut for daddy'' He grunted while I moaned endlessly in his ear.

One hand held me still as his other grasped my stomach tightly.He took my hand and placed it under his on my stomach. I felt his dick coming in and out of me continually, twisting my inside with little knots of pleasure.

'' do you feel that slut? Do you feel my dick in your stomach, making you feel so good?! Think of that next time you try fucking other guys'' he groaned before pulling me off the wall.

Both his hands gripped my stomach as he sat on the edge of the bed. Still moving his hips against me he started pulling me to him so hard I could feel him go deeper and deeper inside me. My moans were countless and getting so loud they filled the whole room.

'' You like that uh, feeling me so deep in you'' he smirked

I nodded, unable to speak from all the moaning.

'' Speak slut. Tell me how much you like it.'' he spat

'' I-I love it'' I managed to let out

'' Good girl, now cum on daddy's dick, make me drip from your cum'' he purred in my ear somehow activating my orgasm.

His groans amplified as I released myself on him. He pulled out ,but, to my surprise turned me around and lifted my ass up.

'' Oh I'm not done with you Darling'' he grunted as he rammed his dick inside me from behind.

Sounds I didn't know I could produce escaped my mouth. He slapped my ass with a groan and smirked when he noticed his action made me moan louder.

''s-slap it again'' I muttered before he happily slapped my ass again and again, each new slap harder than the last.

His hand wrapped around the back of my neck and he started pulling me harder against him. He pumped in an out of me again and again, letting the sound of our body slamming against each other fill both our ears.

'' I'm going to cum Y/n'' he informed me two seconds before I felt his warm cum slip inside me and run down my thighs.

He pulled out and turned me around, took a step back and started to examine my body. Legs shaking violently I looked up at him confused.

'' I did a good job'' he smirked before putting his clothes back on and helping me put mine on.

He then picked me up and walked me back to his room where he laid down with me on top of him.

'' You're mine y/n. No matter what I say, no matter what you say and no matter what happens. You're mine, always will be.''

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,7k

Short spicy chapter:)))))) Vote and comment I love you guys for being so active in the comments and on this story, I try my best to answer comments .

Xxx

Mély