Just a Hug

song: Down by Viisi

Draco Malfoy

Be hers...I would never be someone else's. No one can own me. I just want her to fucking understand she's mine why was this so hard for her to do?! God she annoyed me. Why did she always have to argue?

I walked down to the common room and heard someone sobbing.

Merlin's sake the first years really are babies this year. Or at least that's what I thought until I noticed her light brown hair. Why was she crying...was it because of me?

'' Damn Rivera I knew you were pathetic but I never thought you would actually cry over me.'' I scowled

'' Get off your high horse Malfoy you could never make me cry'' y/n spat

I knew that was a lie but I also knew she wasn't lying when she said I wasn't the reason she was crying. But if I wasn't, why was she crying?

'' Then why are you crying?'' I asked in a surprisingly calm tone.

She looked in my eyes, almost like she was trying to see what game I was playing.

'' Nothing you need to know'' she finally replied.

She was such a bitch. I felt my blood boil inside my veins. Why couldn't she be like other girls for just a second?! They would be practically throwing theirself at my feet for a inch of my attention! But maybe that's why I wanted her so bad..because she wasn't like other girls. I  knew it was also the reason I hated her so much.

'' Whatever Rivera it's not like I actually care. Just so you know you look fucking pathetic right now.'' I hissed

For the first time, my words didn't cause anger. Instead she seemed,sad? Why was she sad? She never let my words hurt her..so why now?

'' I wouldn't have expected you to care Malfoy. Why would you?'' She sobbed as she started walking out.

Something in me told me I couldn't let her leave so I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug.

'' Let me go! What are you doing?!'' She protested

'' Just shut the fuck up and take the bloody hug Riv''

Y/n Rivera

It felt so good. We didn't talk, but it wasn't needed. Somehow I felt at home in his arms. His usual cold touch now felt warmer than anything else.

After what felt like hours he pushed me away.

'' I don't know what or who made you cry but I swear to god when I find out they're dead'' He said, his jaw clenched

'' No Draco it's fine''

'' Shut up I don't want to hear it'' he rolled his eyes

He started walking towards the stairs but turned to me just before he reached it.

'' Oh and Y/n,''

'' Yes?''

'' If you tell anyone about this I will teach you a fucking lesson'' he warned

I wasn't going to tell anyone but this lesson kind of intrigued me.

'' S-sure..'' I stuttered

'' Good girl'' he smirked before leaving.

This man was killing me and the worst part was that he knew exactly what he was doing.

Draco Malfoy

I don't know why I did that. Seeing her cry just made me feel weird. I liked holding her but I also hated it, made me feel weird things that I was despising. I wish I never met her. My life was so easier without her. Now I couldn't even spend a whole day without being close to her and it was infuriating. But it was just a hug. Right?

Yeah. It was just a hug.

***************
Word count:0,6 K

This chapter is really short but I really wanted to update today so I wish you still like it. Vote and comment:)

Xxx

Mély
Follow—>

Insta/tiktok: melyanebreault
Snap:melyabr67