You'll See

Draco Malfoy

I groaned as I stared up at my ceiling. I should be spending time with y/n right now. I shouldn't be staring at an old ceiling. I didn't even know why I was mad at her. I guess I wasn't actually mad at her but mostly at the situation. I was also kind of horny and pissed that I couldn't fuck her but all I really needed to feel better was to have her next to me.

Even staring at the ceiling sounds less boring if she's there with me.

Y/n Rivera

I kept looking at the stars, head rested against Milo's shoulder I felt kind of safe in the moment. Although I was still a bit worried about Draco since I knew I pissed him off, I couldn't help but relax. I knew that Milo was really high right now and that to him this was probably nothing important but it felt nice to me. I guess I did mean it when I told draco I was going to go help Milo but somehow this ended up helping me too. I needed this and I didn't even know it.

'' We should do this more often'' I mumbled sleepily as I felt my eyes close slowly

'' What do you mean by this? Stare at the sky depressively as we both overthink our lives silently?'' he joked

I laughed softly and shook my head.

'' No silly I meant hang out just the two of us. It's nice''

He smiled and nodded.

'' I agree''

'' What the hell is this!'' a voice said from behind us

Draco malfoy

I grabbed a sweater and made my way towards the astronomy tower. While I climbed up the stairs I could hear both their voices.

'' No silly. I meant hanging out just the two of us. It's nice'' Y/n's voice said with a small laugh

Why would they hang out alone? That's just stupid. Yeah no, that's not going to happen.

I reached the top of the stairs and saw them. Y/n's head was rested on his shoulder and his was rested on her head. It made me want to barf. I felt pain sting in my chest. I hated seeing them like this. I suddenly started feeling angry at the idea of them hanging out alone. If that's what they were going to do when they hang out I was certainly not going to allow it. She is mine. No other man should touch her that way. No other man should hold her that way.

'' What the hell is this'' I said while raising my voice.

They both flinched and turned their heads towards me.

'' draco- what are you-'' y/n stammered

'' Well I came to apologize to you for how I reacted but I'm starting to think you deserved it now.''

She looked down and fiddled with her fingers guiltily.

'' You're coming with me. Now.'' I pronounced lowly before sending one last glare towards Milo.

She nodded and got up quickly.

'' I'll be waiting for you down the stairs''

Y/n Rivera

'' I'm sorry Milo...you know how jealous he gets-'' I tried to explain myself.

Truth was I was a bit turned on by Draco's commanding tone and I did feel kind of bad for ditching him then cuddling up like that with his best friend.

'' Oh I know. '' Milo muttered as he too got up

'' I mean I don't blame him I was and probably still am in love with you'' he completed in an unbothered tone, probably not realizing what he just said.

'' Uh- I-''

'' Don't act like you didn't notice'' he chuckled

I avoided his eyes and simply kept quiet. I didn't know what I was supposed to respond to that.

'' Well..This was nice but were probably never going to be able to do it again because of Draco. Night Y/n'' Milo muttered before walking down the stairs, leaving me alone in the cold tower for a few minutes.

'' Y/n! You know i don't like waiting.'' I heard Draco call from downstairs which indicated me he was growing impatient.

I quickle made my way to him and felt my cheek heat up at the stare he was giving me.

'' You've been bad.'' he stated.

'' I know..'' I said quietly.

'' You lied to me darling.''

'' I know I'm sorry'' I pleaded as my eyes finally met his.

The darknest of his usually bright eyes made me realize he wasn't actually mad but I was going to pay the price.

'' Maybe I should teach you a lesson'' he smirked

I gulped and bit my lower lip, I could feel my body growing weak and shaky from how nervous I became at his words.

'' Maybe..'' I replied

He smirked even more and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder before starting to walk again.

'' That's what i thought'' he rasped and gave my ass a quick slap.

I whimpered at the touch and squirmed around in his hold.

'' Stop moving my love. We wouldn't want your punishment to be even worse''

'' What are you going to do to me..'' I whimpered yet agin.

'' Oh you'll see...You'll see.''

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,9k

Sorry if i wasn't active the reason is simple, I got dumped and really wasn't at my best. AnywaysI feel a bit better now I know this chapter is short and boring asf but I had no inspiration or motivation. The next one will be better, I didn't correct the chapter before posting so don't mind the mistakes.

Xxx

Mel